NMB Bank Dar es Salaam Tanzania
3 weeks ago
Senior Software Developer Job at NMB Bank
To lead a team of software developers in studying bank operations; designing, building, testing, and installing software solutions or modifying/upgrading existing applications; support and develop software teams to meet critical business goals.
• Participate in systems/project scoping, design, and pricing exercises as part of the development and business teams’ processes.
• Work with Senior Manager Applications Development to ensure resource utilization targets are met.
• Bring together components and software subsystems into a whole and ensure that those subsystems function together by;
– Studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas.
– Determine operational feasibility by evaluating impact analysis, problem definition, user requirements, proposed solutions and efforts required.
– Document and demonstrate solutions... flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear pseudo codes.
– Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based on system requirements.
– Identify systems deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
– Communicate and enforce coding standards, recommending changes to policies, processes, and procedures.
– Researching, evaluating, and recommending systems/equipment/technologies based upon user requirements and ICT system enterprise architecture in place.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Knowledge of the trending banking software and technologies in the market
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Problem-solving and follow through.
• Pragmatic and thorough
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience with varieties of databases and object-relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
• Knowledge of varieties of MVC frameworks/systems or libraries including but not limited to Spring Framework, ReactJS & Native, Kotlin and/or Swift
• BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
• At least five years in the Software Development industry with Java-related projects.
• Experience with integrations with Banks’ products/systems is an added advantage.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Job closing date: 16-May-2023
Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Jobs in Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Senior Software Developer – Full Time Job Opportunities – NMB Bank... Dar es Salaam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.