VF International Stabio Switzerland
3 weeks ago
Supply Chain Manager - Centre of Excellence (COE)(Job Number: R-20220610-0037)
DepartmentProduct & Supply Chain
1. Live the brand
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture
2. Your ROLE with us
Supply Chain Manager - Centre of Excellence (COE)
VF Corporation is looking for an exceptional Supply Chain Manager to join our Centre of Excellence (COE) team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose... We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It's the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let's Talk about the Role
As a Supply Chain Manager you will be part of the Supply Chain Centre of Excellence (COE) EMEA - Omnichannel Team and contribute towards the overall VF "Consumer-Minded, Retail-Centric and Hyper-Digital" business model transformation.
You will promote, lead and support Supply Chain initiatives aiming to improve service, reduce costs, reduce time-to-market and standardize operation processes related to Retail for all EMEA Brands.
You will work in partnership with Direct to Customer Brand teams, Operations, Logistics, DC's and Digital Technology!
How You Will Make a Difference
• Support strategy and flawless execution of Supply Chain Operations for all DTC channels, from goods available in DC till the end consumer.
• Project Management: lead assigned projects by planning and managing resources, defining timelines and milestones, monitoring progress and keeping all stakeholders engaged and informed.
• DTC Business Partner for all EMEA Brands: define and assess operational service requirements and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to identify opportunities for improvement in the Retail space, support Supply Chain initiatives aiming to optimize workload, reduce costs and improve overall service levels.
• Metrics and KPIs: define and monitor Retail inventory management KPIs, inform and involve key stakeholders, discuss and address focused actions for inventory days improvement.
• Retail Business Process Owner (BPO): Validate Business Requirements Documents, assess priorities and perform triage. Liaise with DT and support the Business throughout the Ideation process.
• Promote best practices, define and optimize brand requirements, and constantly strive for improved standardized processes across different Brands. Lead periodical meetings with Retail Middle Management Community.
• Problem Solving: proactively identify Supply Chain issues and propose solutions
• Identify knowledge gaps and training needs, design trainings' format and material, and deliver trainings on complex topics to the Business Community on regular / quarterly basis
Skills for Success
You should be a strong team player and problem solver with:
• Strong communication skills who can communicate in English - written and spoken and is confident presenting to stakeholders of all different levels and backgrounds
• Good knowledge of Supply Chain and DTC processes, systems and market trends
• The ability to identify opportunities to improve DTC service
• Experience managing direct reports and confident delivering robust feedback
• An analytical mindset who can make sound business judgement
• Project Management techniques including planning, resource allocation, prioritization, evaluation and collaboration
• Exceptional interpersonal, influencing and conflict management skills
• Ability to work in a complex corporation with high independency and is highly self-motivated
• Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously, manage tight deadlines and is flexible to change priorities based on unpredictable events while balancing the team workload
What's in it For You
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we're the total package:
• A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
• An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
• Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
• On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
• A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
• Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!
Want to know more about working at VF? Click here!APPLY HERE
Supply Chain Manager - Centre of Excellence (COE) Stabio jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.