Loadlink Technologies Mississauga Canada
1 month ago
Loadlink, the leading SaaS technology platform for the Canadian transportation industry is looking for an ambitious, tech savvy leader to run their B2B marketing initiatives.
Loadlink has developed Canada’s most efficient digital freight network. We provide a reliable platform of technology, rates, and analytics to our well established and growing customer base throughout Canada.
We are looking for a strong leader to lead our marketing initiatives; Set the road map, objectives and determine the most impactful marking activities to drive growth. Our brand is well known within our industry. The groundwork is done, now we need someone that can build on that and take it to the next level.
To be successful, you would be hands-on, tech savvy and resourceful enough to achieve our lofty revenue, growth, and business goals.
• Marketing strategies that fuel growth, including online promotion, branding, advertising, communications, and other promotional campaigns
• Developing... planning, and executing digital marketing initiatives including SEO, keywords, advertising, and social media, with a focus on growing net new logos, cross-selling, and expanding our footprint with existing customers
• Owning the return-on-investment targets for all digital channels, including paid search, retargeting and other platforms.
• Developing and implementing an SEO strategy to ensure that we reach our target audiences.
• Implementing and managing day to day social media activity including posts, groups, and community management
• Understanding audience needs and developing high-quality written materials and executing on creating effective communications strategies to reach and engage them.
• Writing persuasive content that is impactful to the specific audience – sales and product info, website content, press releases, blog posts, messaging and more...
• Building and maintaining MQL lead pipeline and driving demand to product offerings and services by identifying and nurturing prospects and increasing SQL conversion rates
• Build and maintain lead sources and lead source generation.
• Optimizing digital marketing performance leveraging data analytics
• Managing and evolving our website content, including enhancing SEO, development of new components and other development initiatives that reduce customer acquisition cost, increase LTV and enhance onsite engagement.
• Overseeing email channels, including systems/tools, user experience, and execution roadmaps
• Identifying additional marketing strategies to amplify success.
• Mentoring and guiding the marketing team to achieve great results.
• Also… Some old school marketing activities that keep us connected to our customers – tradeshows, events, customer promos, and more.
What’s unique is that we cater to a broad audience. You may be developing campaigns and content to ensure that a new customer who just invested their savings to start a brand-new company is maximizing utilization of our technology to ensure they’re successful in their new venture, or you may be developing detailed analytics for a presentation to the CEO of our publicly traded company that demonstrates the value we bring. Can you effectively shift and speak to different audiences on both creative and analytical?
• Business Acumen
• Tech Savviness
• Data-driven thinking
• Digital channel expertise
• Extensive experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot, Wordpress and other digital marketing tools that you bring to the table.
• Stellar writing skills and a passion for writing clear, concise, and persuasive communications across multiple platforms, reaching different audiences. (Samples would be welcomed)
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines and maintaining high-quality standards.
• A track record for innovatively translating strategic thinking into action plans and results.
• A tremendous attention to detail
• Creativity, curiosity, and a focus on driving measurable results.
• A SELF STARTER who is hands on in coming up with ideas and executing on them.
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
• 5+ years’ experience in B2B SaaS marketing & communications
What’s in It for You:
• An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
• Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
• Work/Life balance with a flexible remote-first environment
• We’re part of Roper Technologies (ROP), a high growth tech company traded on the NYSE and we offer a discount stock purchase program
• We invest in your future with our matching pension program.
• We offer a great benefits plan for you and your family
• We’re mission-driven and motivated by success, but we’re friendly, we’re collaborative, and we care about each other.
Our core values that align with our culture:
• Own It
• Be Customer-Centric
• Strive for Continuous Improvement
• Be Humble
• Act with Integrity
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Loadlink Technologies is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology enables food to arrive at our stores, inventory to our malls and makes eCommerce happen! We have been the unmatched leader in this space for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on being a catalyst that is driving change in the commercial transportation industry. Check us out at loadlink.ca.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Loadlink Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Loadlink Technologies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting most interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted
Marketing Manager Mississauga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.