Dalata Hotel Group
Dalata Hotel Group Bristol United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Deputy General Manager – Clayton Hotel Bristol City
Due to an Internal Transfer we have a fantastic new vacancy for a Deputy General Manager in the 4* Clayton Hotel Bristol City.
This unique hotel comprise of 255 guest bedrooms , 7 meeting rooms, 140 Seater Restaurant and Bar area.
As DGM, we want you to be as individual as our hotel, to bring your own personality, character and enthusiasm ensuring the experience we provide is always warm, welcoming, genuine and friendly. If you think this sounds like the team for you please read on for our job opportunity.
Candidates should ensure they fulfil the requirements listed below before applying.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to & supporting the General Manager, the Deputy General Manager will lead the day to day operations for all areas of the hotel as well as motivating and leading all staff.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
• Provide strategic support to the General Manager for all hotel operations.
• Directly lead the head of... departments.
• Ensure that all staff are consistently motivated and engaged to deliver excellence in service.
• Succession Planning – Lead the development and continuous learning of the hotel staff.
• Ensure the best level of customer care within the property.
• Support the profitability and cost management of the hotel.
• 3-4 years’ experience as Deputy or Operations Manager role in a large hotel.
• Standards Driven; particularly in Food & Beverage.
• Strong desire to progress and develop your career in hotels.
• People leadership and motivation experience.
• Proven ability in developing talented employees.
• Strong communicator; and comfortable in contributing to the overall hotel strategy.
• Ability to develop and build relationships and influence with all levels of the business.
The company provides amazing staff benefits: -
• Free employee meals on duty
• 25% discount on Food & Beverage when using our Company Hotels Facilities
• Venue closure over the Christmas period
• Competitive employee, friends & family rates for overnight stays in our Dalata Hotels
• Excellent career progression and training & develpment opportunities,
• Annually enhanced holidays over 5 year period, rising to 33 days a year including Bank Holidays
• Access to Life Works, our Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 health and wellbeing support
• Complimentary use of the hotel gym
• Regular employee appreciation events, including Staff parties through the year and monthly employee rewards programmes
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Jobs in Bristol United Kingdom
Deputy General Manager Bristol jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.