HUB24 Limited Sydney NSW Australia
2 weeks ago
HUB24 leads the wealth industry as the best provider of integrated platform, technology and data solutions. At HUB24, we know the smartest investments start with our people. We are innovative and ambitious, and we move fast.
At HUB24, we empower our employees to bring their ideas and creativity to work. Rather than getting bogged down in bureaucracy and red tape, we build a culture that supports our team members to have a real impact on our business and the success of our customers.
HUB24 Limited is a company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: HUB)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced National Office Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of our national office. This role will report into our Chief Operating Officer. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and strategic leader with a proven track record of managing complex and multifaceted projects.
This role will work from our Sydney CBD office 5 days per week and manage a dispersed team across... VIC and QLD. This role will require ad-hoc travel. We do require this role to be predominantly in the office, however we can be flexible.
• Develop and implement administrative policies and procedures that align with the company's overall objectives.
• Oversee the management of our two Sydney offices, two Gold Coast offices and one Melbourne office, including budget, facilities, and equipment.
• Work closely with department heads to ensure seamless communication and collaboration across the organization.
• Provide guidance and support to the administrative team, ensuring high-quality work and timely completion of tasks.
• Oversee the planning and coordination of office events to foster a positive work environment.
• Identify areas for process improvement and implement changes to increase efficiency and productivity.
• Maintain accurate records and provide regular reports on office operations to senior management.
• Act as a liaison between the national office and regional offices to ensure consistency and adherence to company policies and procedures.
What you'll need:
• At least 5 years of experience in office management or a related field.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven track record of managing complex projects and leading teams.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software programs.
THE HUB24 STORY
We think creatively and we’re not constrained by traditional thinking or barriers to success. We’re led by experts, realists with ideas, grounded in commercial reality who are bold enough to visualise the future a little differently and to advocate for what matters to our clients. We are here to lead change and are committed to empowering better financial futures for more Australians.
HUB24 Employee Benefits
Employee Share Scheme: Receive tax free shares on an annual basis (permanent employees only).
Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning: Learn, grow, and develop with us.
Special Leave: Purchase 2 extra weeks of additional leave per year on top of your standard 4 weeks, plus an extra 5 days if you use your 20 days of leave within 12 months.
Volunteer Day: 1 day Volunteer Day to use on your charity of choice.
Enhanced Parental Leave: We offer 12 weeks of paid parental leave in addition to statutory government leave.
Flexible Working: We work hybrid, 2 days in the office and the rest from home.
HUBlife: Enjoy a huge range of discounts including health, wellness and financial with our corporate partner.
Employee Assistance Program: Well-being Service provided to you plus your family members.
Check out our HUB story HERE!
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer of choice where our people can bring their whole selves to work and feel 100% safe and supported to do so.
Follow us on socials – LinkedIn and HUB24 Website
“Delivering innovation that creates value for you and your clients”
HUB24 was rated Overall Best Platform by advisers in the 2022 Adviser Ratings Australian Advice Landscape Report.
If you don't feel you fit this role 100%, we would still love to hear from you! Tell us what you're interested in - you still might have a skill we didn't realize we needed!
• As part of our process, a police check will be conducted on all successful candidates*
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
Sydney NSW Australia
National Group Office Manager Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.