Randstad Canberra ACT Australia
2 weeks ago
Office Manager/Personal Assistant - Construction Maintenance Industry
Casual, with the potential for permanent full-time employment after probation
Our client in the construction maintenance industry is looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their team on a casual basis, with the potential for permanent full-time employment after probation.
As the Office Manager/Personal Assistant, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the office, as well as providing administrative support to the management team. The ideal candidate will have experience in BAS, accounts, estimating, and quoting, as well as a trade background.
The role requires someone who is resilient and dedicated to growing the business, and can work independently as well as part of a team.
• Manage office administration functions, including accounts, estimating, and quoting
• Provide administrative support to the management team
•... Maintain accurate records of all office expenses and financial transactions
• Prepare and file BAS and tax returns
• Assist with project coordination and scheduling
• Manage office staff and coordinate office activities
• Provide exceptional customer service to clients and suppliers
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in office management within the Construction/Facilities Maintenance Industry
• A trade background is essential
• Experience with BAS and accounting software
• Demonstrated experience in estimating and quoting
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Resilient and dedicated to growing the business
We offer a competitive hourly rate for the casual role, with the potential for permanent full-time employment after probation.
We also offer flexible working options for this role, which includes both on-site and remote work. If you are an experienced Office Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to grow with a dynamic and fast-paced company, please apply now!
Contact Reece Lanigan-King for further information [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background
Canberra ACT Australia
Jobs in Canberra ACT Australia
Office Manager Canberra ACT jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.