Macquarie University Sydney NSW Australia
3 weeks ago
We are hiring an expert Hotel Front Office Manager to join our growing team at Macquarie University in North Ryde 2113, NSW.
Growing your career as a Full Time Hotel Front Office Manager is an awesome opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, people management and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Hotel Front Office Manager at Macquarie University today!
PRIMARY DETAIL Exciting opportunity for an experienced Hotel Front Office Manager to join our Hotel and Conferencing team to deliver efficient operations and services to guests.
An exciting opportunity for a Full Time Hotel Front Office Manager to join our Hotel and Conferencing team. This will be a great opportunity to work within a strong team to develop your career in the hospitality industry. We are looking for a hands-on manager to oversee the front office and housekeeping team within the hotel to deliver efficient operations and excellent... customer service to all guests.
• Manage and develop the Front Office team including recruitment, induction, performance management and training.
• Resolve and respond to guest complaints in a timely and professional manner.
• Stock management, including inventory control, ordering and maintaining stock levels.
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholder to deliver outcomes.
• Guide and support the team in providing outstanding guest experience.
ABOUT US MGSM Hotel and Conference Centre, an award-winning venue situated on the picturesque grounds of Macquarie University at North Ryde. The hotel & conference centre facilities include hotel accommodation, A la carte restaurant, café and multipurpose meeting and event space.
You will have proven experience in Hotel Front office management or supervisory experience, you have a passion for excellent customer service and have previously led or supervised a diverse team. Your previous people experience will be integral in leading your team, supporting their development, and creating memorable experiences for your guests.
You have ex cellent communication skills and possess good understanding of hotel property system (Opera) and global distribution system (GDS/Siteminder) . Benefits of Working for MGSM hotel & Conference centre
• Professional development and career progression opportunities
• Paid concessional days between Christmas and the New Year
• 25% off purchases at all Campus Life operated outlets
• Fun and collaborative values-driven culture
• Full access to the university's library (borrowing, printing, and data bases)
If you have experience in the same field, are looking for a new challenge and ready to work in a fun and friendly environment, apply now to start ASAP!
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV and short cover letter outlining your suitability for the role addressing the criteria.
• Demonstrated experience working in the front office, housekeeping, and maintenance in a hotel environment
• Demonstrated experience managing and leading service focused teams
• Excellent knowledge of various hotel revenue management systems including Opera, GDS and third-party distribution channels
• Excellent time management and analytical skills
• Strong customer skills with the ability to build strong relationships
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia. In the first instance, please direct any queries to General Operations Manager at View email address on uniroles.com.au If you need any support or reasonable adjustments through this recruitment process, please let us know so we can provide the support you need.
If you're already part of the Macquarie Group (MQ University, View email address on uniroles.com.au, MQ Health, MGSM), you'll need to apply through your employee Workday account. To apply for this job: Login to Workday and go to the Careers App > Find Jobs.
16/05/2023 11:59 PM
Diversity and Inclusion
Innovation and ingenuity thrive at Macquarie University when diversity, equity and inclusion take centre stage. At the University, we embrace a culture where diversity of background, experience and perspective are fundamental to our success.
We do not discriminate on gender identity, age, culture, disability, sexuality, Indigeneity, family and caring responsibilities or religion. See our journey towards leadership in Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education.
At Macquarie, we believe by providing flexibility in when, where and how work is done, we can support our staff to manage their personal commitments, while optimising their work performance and contributions to the University. See how we lead in flexible work to enable an outcome focused and inclusive workplace. To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .
Benefits of working as a Hotel Front Office Manager in North Ryde 2113, NSW:
● Company offers great benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Attractive package
Sydney NSW Australia
Hotel Front Office Manager - with Great Benefits Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.