Environmental Resources Management, Inc.
Environmental Resources Management, Inc. Sydney NSW Australia
3 weeks ago
Office Manager/Senior Administrator page is loaded Office Manager/Senior Administrator
locationsSydney, Australia time typeFull time posted onPosted 2 Days Ago job requisition idR00016853 We are currently seeking an energetic and committed Office Manager / Senior Administrator to join our team. Reporting directly to the National Business Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Head Office in Sydney and actively collaborating with the National Administration team.
Your role will include the day-to-day management of the office, coordination of meetings, assisting with the organisation of events, training and information sessions, overseeing suppliers, supervising and supporting report and proposal preparation and providing general office support as required.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Oversee and liaise with building management for the maintenance of the office (including but not limited to lighting... lifts, cleaners, small building works and office renovation coordination where appropriate) for the Sydney office.
• Co-ordinate Sydney office related events and functions – Staff meetings, client functions, Staff End of Year Party.
• Be the point of escalation for office and inter-office requests.
• Provide support to the Sydney and ANZ business by being point of contact for:
+ On boarding new starters;
+ Off boarding of leavers;
+ Hands on support for IT related tasks;
+ Accounts payable function;
+ Timesheet approval;
+ Committee meetings – Health & Safety, Foundation, Quality Management, Social;
• Compiling data for sustainability report;
• Reconcile AMEX statements and local business accounts;
• Provide support to National Administration team with deliverables and ad hoc tasks;
• General communication support (Answer and screen telephone calls, make and record appointments, draft letters, minute taking, attend meetings, both in office and other locations where required;
• Provide support for travel bookings for ANZ offices ensuring within ERM Travel policy guidelines.
• In cooperation with the whole administration team, ensure work areas, printing and collation areas, board rooms, meeting rooms and kitchen is kept clean and free of mess at all times.
To be successful for this role you will demonstrate and possess:
• 3-5 years of experience in administrative roles.
• Exceptional relationship building skills with colleagues.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
In return for your strong client focus and your desire to play a key part in growing the business, you will be rewarded with an opportunity to build upon your existing skills and really make a difference all within an environment that encourages both personal and professional development.
• Who We Are:*
• As the world’s leading sustainability consulting firm, ERM is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our ERM values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.*
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in ERM.
ERM is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We work with the world's leading organizations, delivering innovative solutions and helping them to understand and manage their sustainability challenges. To do this, we have more than 5,500 people in over 40 countries and territories working out of more than 160 offices.
For nearly 50 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
"The business of sustainability" reflects what we do to support our clients as they strive to attain their business goals. Sustainability and business are now inextricably linked and as an expert in sustainability, we play a role in helping companies achieve their objectives with an understanding of how this impacts wider society and the environment. We intend to contribute even more to the global dialogue on sustainability and expect our work on sustainability challenges and opportunities to deliver growth in our business. Sustainability is our business
Sydney NSW Australia
Office Manager/Senior Administrator Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.