BairesDev Ecuador Ecuador
4 weeks ago
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Junior Angular Developer / R&D at BairesDev
We are looking for outstanding Junior Angular Developers to join BairesDev's Research & Development (R&D) team.
Our R&D team is an essential part of our technology solutions that drive millions in revenue each year, so we only hire the best of the best. Within the team, you'll find many different challenges: Data analytics, machine learning, desktop, and web development are some of the most relevant right now, but to drive innovation, you'll find new things coming up every day
R&D is undoubtedly the most interesting and challenging area of the entire company... and while BairesDev is generally made up of really talented people, here you will find professionals with extensive experience and also intellectual and creative levels well above average.
We want people to enjoy the ride. Are you ready?
What You Will Do:
Design, code, test, and debug application programs of varying complexity.
- Code user interfaces using the latest front-end technologies.
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that the product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Ensure the high performance of all developed systems.
Here's what we are looking for:
2+ years of experience as a developer.
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 2+.
- Previous application development experience with the Angular/Java technology stack.
- Solid experience with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser-compatible code.
- Knowledge of MSSQL and/or PostgresSQL.
- React experience is a plus.
- Advanced level of English.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now
Junior Angular Developer Ecuador jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.