JT Microelectronics Biel/Bienne Switzerland
3 weeks ago
About the opportunity:
• JT Microelectronics is a unique provider of innovative solutions for next-generation Gallium Nitride power devices. We offer a large portfolio of products, such as Driver ICs, GaN power switches, and GaN Schottky Diodes.
• JTM was founded in 2020 by a team of experts in power electronics with different industrial and academic backgrounds. We thrive on an international collaborative environment with our HQ in Shenzhen (China) and a strong R&D center in Switzerland. Our vision is to be the link between Europe's Silicon Valley and Shenzhen world manufacturing centers.
• Our common goal, create a green intelligent future!
About the role:
• Formulate the analog and mixed-signal circuit architecture according to system requirements and product definitions, and determine the technical specification of each functional block.
• Use BCD/HVCMOS technology to design analog circuits such as bandgap, opamp, charge pump, level shifter, OTP in the driver IC application.
•... Floorplan the chip and functional bloc and ks, and guide the layout engineer to carry out the layout design.
• Work with the team to define high-quality power management architecture and solutions that meet market demand and achieve competitive advantage.
• Work with team members to complete the projects on time and cooperate with application and system engineering teams to transform product ideas into specific design specifications.
• Responsible for transferring R&D products to mass production, tracking and solving design problems in the production process, improving the design, and increasing yield.
The ideal profile for us:
• Master's degree in microelectronics, integrated circuit, and other related majors and more than five years of experience in HVCMOS, BCD technology-based analog, and mixed-signal IC design;
• Solid knowledge of analog circuits, familiar with semiconductor device physics and CMOS integrated circuit manufacturing process;
• Have the ability to independently design various analog IC and power IC products, simulation verification, layout design, test bench formulation, and verification;
• Have profound analog/mixed-signal circuit design background, and be familiar with the whole process of mixed-signal IC design;
• Proficient in analog, power IC design, rich power management IC, and driver IC tape-out experience; Following project development experience is preferred: AC-DC, DC-DC, power device driver IC architecture and Design, BGR, LDO, OPAMP, Charge-Pump, Level shifter and other modules, IO design experience, ESD design, and failure analysis, etc.
• Understand the physical characteristics and process parameters of semiconductor devices.
What we offer:
• A dynamic, flexible, innovative, and multicultural work environment with people from multiple nationalities and backgrounds
• Possibility to grow professionally and assume a leading role in the IC design team
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Start date: ASAP
• Activity rate: 100%
• Location: Biel/Bienne, Switzerland; Shenzhen/Guangdong, China
Looking forward to having you on our team
Jobs in Biel/Bienne Switzerland
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer Biel/Bienne jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.