onsemi Neuchâtel Switzerland
3 weeks ago
At onsemi, we help improve lives through silicon solutions every day. Our intelligent power and sensing technologies solve the world’s most complex challenges and lead the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world. Our team in Marin/Switzerland develops low-power digital signal processing systems, secure Bluetooth-enabled MCUs and highly reliable mixed-signal SoCs that sense and connect the world or help manage personal health through body worn or implantable devices. Our products help people to hear, to communicate with others, and to manage their blood glucose levels. Our world-class ultra-low power solutions also contribute to a more sustainable future. We invite you to join our innovative team and truly make a difference in people’s lives.
We are looking to expand our design team with an Analog IC Design Engineer. You will specify, implement, simulate, and evaluate analog components for our leading edge ultra-low power ICs.
Why Join Us
We create a diverse... set of world-class products in a friendly and team-oriented atmosphere. We provide an environment of continual learning and growth opportunities and support volunteer & charitable programs. You will be entitled to 25 vacation days per year, and you will have a very competitive benefit package. You will be able to build up a career in a successful international company, and you can participate in interesting international projects.
What You’ll Do
• Develop low-power analog IP blocks (specification, schematic and layout CMOS and SOI design, Spice simulation).
• Generate detailed specifications and verification plans for analog components.
• Participate to design reviews.
• Evaluate and characterize IC components in the lab.
What You’ll Need
• A Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering, microelectronics or equivalent.
• At least a few months of analog IC design expertise in form of an internship or bachelor/master thesis. 1 to 3 years of analog IC design experience is an advantage (schematic, layout, simulation).
• A thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and IC processes.
• Good English written and verbal communication skills.
What Else You May Bring
• Experience with:
o Lab measurements and characterization equipment
o Scripting languages
o Digital design
o Mixed signal simulations
• Knowledge of French
Primary Location: Switzerland-CH-Marin
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Posting: May 9, 2023, 7:29:07 AM
Analog IC Design Engineer Neuchâtel jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.