Ventura TRAVEL GmbH
Ventura TRAVEL GmbH Germany Germany
3 weeks ago
Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the IT team, our mission is to deliver reliable tech solutions of a great value in a timely manner.
As our next Full Stack Developer, you will help us create, improve, maintain and strengthen our back office system, in order to support our vision of promoting sustainable tourism around the world. You will be an active member of a fun cross-functional team, responsible for developing and maintaining features based on our customers needs.
Our team will be happy to welcome you, and your manager, Deyby, will be there with you to ensure a smooth onboarding process in the company.
Note: This is a fully remote position. We have team members in Colombia, Argentina, Norway and Switzerland. Join our international team
On a daily basis, you will:
• Connect our Hasura (GraphQL) database to our React Admin backend office.
• Apply React.js best practices and its modern fundamentals... like hooks, providers.
• Use the latest Typescript features to add type-safety to your code.
• Support and integrate external APIs like HubSpot to our backend system.
• Create optimized GraphQL or raw SQL queries to integrate business logic in code.
• Work with GIT flow to publish your changes according to our Agile project management.
The basics you bring along
• At least 70% in conversational English.
• Great communication and organization skills
• Hands on attitude.
• Great team work skills.
• Understanding of Git flow.
You can impress us even more with
• Relational Database (Postgres & SQL).
• Hasura GraphQL Engine.
• React admin.
What we promise you
• Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
• International & friendly working environment.
• Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
• We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
• Participation in the overall company's profits.
• Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
Apply for this job
First Name * Last Name * Email * Phone Resume/CV * Cover Letter * Where are you located? * How did you hear about this job? * Please attach here some references of past projects, links, github etc. What is your monthly gross salary expectation? USD * What is your English level? * When could you start working with us? *
We are a group of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services
Full Stack Developer Germany jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.