Access Healthcare County Dublin Ireland
3 weeks ago
Are you a Social Care Worker living in Rathfarnham (or surrounding areas) looking for flexibility & variability in your career. We are looking for you!
Access Nursing are now recruiting Social Care Worker for full time and part time work in South Dublin for an immediate start in multiple facilities of a very high standard!
· Free Garda vetting and uniform
· Pay received on a weekly basis
· Flexible work hours and shift patterns to suit your lifestyle and commitments
· Holiday pay that you can access at any time
· Competitive pay rates
· 1 to 1 consultancy
Required Education Skills and Qualifications;
· Possess a relevant qualification in Social Care / Applied Social Studies in Social Care (LEVEL 7 or 8)
· At least 6 months experience working within the field
· Proof of eligibility to work in Ireland
· Practical experience in the Irish Healthcare System
· Be a mindful reflective professional
· An ability to demonstrate flexibility and reliability
Applicants... must be available for weekday and weekend work so flexibility in this role is essential!
Feel free to call Meghann Smyth on (01) 960 9305 for a quick chat about these exciting opportunities in Rathfarnham (and surrounding areas) – QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ROLE AND WORK ON OFFER ARE ENCOURAGED
Email your CV to [email protected] or simply apply below to see what opportunities are available to you today!
Meghann specializes in recruiting for Nurses, Social Care Workers and HCAs, if you wish to discuss this or other Nursing or Caring opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Fixed term
Salary: €16.00-€22.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Rathfarnham, County Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Social work (required)
• CORU registration (required)
• NQSW (required)
• Full driving licence (preferred)
Reference ID: Registered Nurse
County Dublin Ireland
Social Care Worker County Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.