LOGEX Amsterdam Netherlands
4 months ago
We turn data into better healthcare. With our insights, we make healthcare more affordable, and better, and we improve the patient’s and clinicians’ experience.
Your Impact And Responsibilities
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will take part in building and improving our (FHIR-based) data platform.
• Be part of our data engineering team, that focusses on implementing FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) as main data exchange standard and as internal backbone for our infrastructure.
• Build products to exchange and process sensitive healthcare data, automatically and on a high frequency.
• Design and develop enhancements, updates and changes for data processing pipelines, repositories, and models for structured/unstructured data.
• Collaborate with product owners, architects, and other data engineers on data analytics projects and support them with data-related technical issues.
• Drive innovation and identify, design, and implement internal... process improvements including re-designing infrastructure.
• Responsible to co-create the technical vision within your area of responsibility (in close collaboration with your team and senior colleagues from other teams) and implement in and with the team.
• Working alongside your team, acting as owner and specialist of critical data processing steps and/or product features from data engineering perspective, ensuring smooth cooperation with other teams.
• Coaching your colleagues in the data engineering team, to help them improving their capability to continuously enhance the quality of their work (e.g. programming & process knowledge, cooperation with teams)
The Group Data and Analytics team provides cutting-edge data and analytics tools that are utilized by our teams across eight countries. Our Data and Analytics tools are being used to process and analyse all sorts of healthcare data in large volumes. Our international team of skilled product owners, data engineers and developers is responsible for the advanced data ingestion, processing and analytics tooling, and applies AI/machine learning to create robust and innovative solutions. The data and analytics platform enables healthcare organizations to optimize patient care, drive operational efficiency, and make informed decisions based on data-driven insights.
• You will join the company as a ready-made” data-engineer with at least 5 years of experience
• You have a proven track-record in programming and coding in Python (experience with SQL and/or FHIR is a pre).
• You have experience developing automated data engineering solutions in a cloud-computing context (Docker, Kubernetes), understanding the infrastructure and deployments.
• You are willing to master yourself in FHIR and its concepts: interoperability, FHIR (JSON) Rest API, Resources, Profiles (when you are already mastered, it is even better preferred).
• You have a master’s degree preferably in a quantitative or information technology discipline or a similar field.
• You are fluent in English; a good understanding of Dutch is a pre.
Preferably you have experience:
• with working in an agile methodology (scrum or Kanban) and in using Jira and GIT,
• within the healthcare standardization and interoperability field.
Healthcare today is more tailored and more effective than ever before. However, with these improvements, come greater costs and complexity. The burden of healthcare spending weighs heavily on economies, while the sheer number of options physicians and patients can choose from leads to uncertainty and unacceptable variations in clinical outcomes.
At LOGEX, we have one superpower: data analysis. We choose to use this superpower to help address today’s healthcare issues by turning data into better healthcare.
Besides a purpose-driven workplace, we offer you:
• an excellent remuneration package,
• 25 holidays (on a full-time basis) to recharge your batteries, with the possibility to buy extra holidays,
• an informal work environment with driven colleagues,
• hybrid way of working,
• laptop and home office supplies to create a comfortable and healthy work environment,
• personal and professional development via our LOGEX Academy,
• access to our mental well-being partner OpenUp,
• after-work drinks and many more events will be hosted.
You can apply via the button below and upload your CV. For more information, or in case you have any questions, you can contact Barbora Bohunska via [email protected]
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.