FinThrive Alpharetta GA Georgia
1 month ago
Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Virtual Req #54 Friday, March 24, 2023...
Who we are
FinThrive is advancing the healthcare economy. We rethink revenue management to pave the way for a healthcare system that ensures every transaction and patient experience is addressed holistically.
We’re making breakthroughs in technology developing award-winning revenue management solutions that adapt with healthcare professionals, freeing providers and payers from complexity and inefficiency, so they can focus on doing their best work.
Our end-to-end revenue management platform delivers a smarter, smoother revenue experience that increases revenue, reduces costs, expands cash collections, and ensures regulatory compliance across the entire revenue cycle continuum.
We’ve delivered over $8.8 billion in net revenue and cash to more than 3,245 customers worldwide. When healthcare finance becomes effortless, the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare expand.
For more information on our new vision for healthcare revenue management, visit .
What we offer
Our people make us great. We know that our colleagues are the most integral part of our story.
We offer a flexible, work-from-anywhere environment coming together across time zones, countries, home offices and computer screens.
Our valued team members work across the U.S., Canada, India and beyond.
We encourage you to take time away from work. Our flexible time off lets you make time for what matters most. We want you to travel, refresh, spend time with family and friends, and give back to your communities.
We’re big on professional development. Through training and education, we help you develop the skills you need to excel in your role and beyond.
We’re proud of our award-winning culture. We've been certified as a Great Place to Work since 2017. Our goal is to engender a culture based on diversity, inclusion and respect a culture where your voice is valued and you always have a seat at the decision-making table.
• Flexible time off (FTO)
• Professional development opportunities
• 12 Weeks of paid parental leave
• In-person and virtual company retreats
• 5-days of paid volunteer hours at an approved 501(c)(3) Organization
• Company lump-sum contribution to HSA-eligible medical enrollees
• 401k Eligible upon date of hire up to 3% company match
• Exclusive discounts from your favorite brands via PerkSpot
Impact you will make
The Marketing Manager of Demand Generation is a key position in the creation and execution of integrated demand programs that drive growth for existing customers and prospects.
What you will do
• Develop and execute integrated demand generation campaigns and programs that are content-driven and leverage inbound and outbound channels and tactics, including email, website, SEO, paid search, social, display, content syndication, sponsorships, events, webinars, podcasts, and more.
• Manage content marketing and thought leadership paid sponsorship programs and oversee all promotional planning and performance tracking
• Develop digital ABM programs to accelerate growth opportunities
• Define and manage campaign / program budgets
• Define the strategies and execution for scalable demand programs across multiple channels to reliably and sustainably contribute to the marketing sourced pipeline
• Manage and optimize integrated marketing campaigns and programs to drive sales qualified leads and pipeline
• Analyze integrated marketing campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results to facilitate sound decision-making and next steps
• Work with partners in Marketing Ops to nurture leads, increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads, and improve the integrity of the overall database
• Develop email nurture programs, optimizing to expedite opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, and closed-won revenue
What you will bring
• 8+ years of B2B demand generation experience for a technology / SaaS company
• Proven track record of developing and executing impactful B2B marketing programs focused on growing net new logos and expanding footprint with existing customers
• Extensive knowledge and experience in creating content-driven campaigns and executing go-to-market strategies that drive revenue growth
• Ability to understand data, measure performance, and optimize and pivot based on what’s working / not working
• Outstanding problem solver that can work through highly ambiguous situations and high growth markets and who’s not afraid to try new things
• Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to adapt to audiences at all levels across the organization
• Effective listener with strong collaboration skills
• Understand how to leverage marketing automation tools
• Strong influencing, negotiation, and facilitation skills with the ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with sales teams, peers, and senior leadership
• Travel required : Minimal
What we would like to see
• Digital and Content marketing experience
• Marketing or Communications degree and / or writing background
Pay Type Salary
Share this job :
Last updated : 2023-05-05
Alpharetta GA USA
Demand generation manager Alpharetta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.