BTO spa Luxembourg Luxembourg
3 weeks ago
• Manage a project portfolio related to infrastructure area;
• Monitoring projects's progress in terms of time and costs;
• Ensures the proper and complete management and delivery of the assigned projects, also coordinating the stakeholders involved;
• Provides support in the identification and management of critical issues;
• Defines Projects' baseline, forecast and cost profile;
• Ensures the quality and technical requirements of managed projects;
• Be responsible for following and run the Project KPIs.
The Ideal candidate has:
• From 7 to 10 years of working experience in Project Managements, with deep knowledge of infrastructure;
• Demonstrate experience in project related to: Data Centre migration, Cloud migration, Office 365 migration, SharePoint migration etc;
• Knowledge of Linux;
• Optimal relational, communication, team management and coordination skills;
• Mandatory fluency in English; French or German represents a plus;
• Work Permit for... Luxembourg is required.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.