HR Guide client
HR Guide client Vilkaviškis Vilkaviškis District Municipality Lithuania
4 weeks ago
The employer of the position, - a manufacturing company, has been operating for more than 20 years. Foreign
capital weaving and knitwear production company is working with world-renowned partners and is looking for
a Production development manager (in weaving production) with excellent analytical skills, strong proactive
personality and a good command of English. Higher technical education, and experience working in a
manufacturing company are a must. This is a full-time job in Vilkaviškis.
The company is interested in the smooth integration of a new team member into the work, so it is ready to
provide high-quality individual attention and support from the colleagues in the Development team in Head
Responsible for the production of samples for development projects
• Take the lead in the production of samples in development projects.
• Responsible for structuring and facilitating systematic, efficient problem-solving and finding solutions
to... challenges and mistakes in the production of development samples in the most efficient way
• Need to have (or within the first 3 months develop) knowledge about the different stages in the
weaving production process (fibre, yarn, weaving/knitting, finishing), in order to evaluate problems
from an overall perspective and ensure that solutions are addressed at the right stage in the process.
• Through general technical knowledge about textiles or production processes, and by use of high level
of logical reasoning, manage and facilitate the problem-solving process.
• Proactively contribute with general creative or product development skills for finding new ideas and
solutions for testing, all through a structured and logical problem-solving approach, which also
documents the findings for clear communication.
• Responsible for leading the team involved in product development in Vilkaviskis plant (further will be
used plant) to ensure shared responsibility for the quality of produced development samples.
• Responsible for planning the production of development samples. Ensure that the planning and
production of samples are optimized according to available resources and meet the agreed lead times.
Responsible for communication regarding development samples
• Responsible for the communication between plant and the development team in Head company.
Ensure that the project’s goal and expected results are communicated clearly to the involved teams at
plant and increase motivation for reaching the expected quality level of all weaving workers involved.
• Ensure documentation of results achieved, and collect knowledge across projects, versions and
samples in a structured overview (Versions log) that can be shared with the Development team.
• Responsible for ensuring efficient communication of observations, results and conclusions to the
• Be able to communicate efficiently and structured through the use of writing, reports, pictures, and
illustrations, and to define and describe issues clearly.
• Be able to document the problems, trials and results and ensure this knowledge is maintained present
for future versions.
Responsible for continuous improvement of the development process and strengthening the innovation
possibilities for new woven products
• Develop and implement processes for production of samples in development projects to continuously
improve quality and efficiency.
• Responsible for ensuring that internal processes are well described and followed accordingly in all
development projects, and by all involved resources.
• Take lead in developing the communication flow between resources involved, and that all weaving
workers are informed about the development process, and that they take on the responsibility of the
samples they are handling.
• Continuously search for new knowledge about innovations and new technical possibilities within
weaving technologies that can be utilized in existing and new products.
Requirements for professional competences:
• Higher technical education (textile, engineer, other relevant)
• Minimum 3 y. experience in production/ project management/ R&D with strong personal capabilities
• Work experience internationally/in an international organization (advantage)
• High degree of analytical, critical thinking, logical reasoning
• Experience from the textile industry would be an advantage
• Generic knowledge and passion of production optimization, innovation
• C1 level of spoken and written English and Lithuanian
Requirements for personal competencies and skills:
• Strong personality, emotional stability, people management skills
• Strong in gaining new knowledge and adapting to own work. Curious as a person and has a personal
motivation to keep gaining new knowledge
• Is proactive and easily takes the lead
• Strong leader, who can facilitate development processes in a matrix organization, where different
resources (without direct reporting) should be involved in producing development samples.
• Is able to work between different cultures and to adapt new ways of working by showing a good
example (eg. be willing to also carry out manual work in the production if there is a need to support the
• Structured and strong in communication – ensure that information is given based on data,
observations, and conclusions.
The successful employee will have the opportunity to specialize in the field of textile innovation in the future.
Salary range of the position is 2500- 3800 EUR brutto.
Accident insurance 24/7.
Planned job start III Q 2023
Vilkaviškis Vilkaviškis District Municipality Lithuania
Jobs in Vilkaviškis Vilkaviškis District Municipality Lithuania
Product Development Manager Vilkaviškis jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.