InData Labs Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
1 month ago
You will be responsible for maintaining, communicating and agreeing project plans, deliverables and milestones, to deliver Data projects and services from the Data Roadmap. Multiple, concurrent projects will be managed from inception, to post project completion and benefits realization.
You will be tasked with identifying and managing dependencies and issues early, to maintain deliveries and when necessary, escalate or work to resolve conflict.
As Project Manager supporting our Data team, it will be your responsibility for planning, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring Data led projects to ensure successful delivery. This position works with all areas including the data and IT teams, the business leads, the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and Board.
• Own, manage and communicate the operational relationship with assigned clients
• Be responsible for status, issues, risks, terms, budget and project goals and objectives
• Lead internal and client... meetings with thorough documentation and rigorous follow-up
• Manage client and project documentation, communications, meetings and required meeting follow-ups
• Continually seek to improve
• Prepare and present reports to clients
• Create, implement and track relationship roadmaps
• Help create and execute on the overall vision for delivery and client satisfaction
What We Look For
• Proven experience of delivering complex data transformation projects in AWS/Azure or GCP clouds
• Direct experience in the Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Cloud field using solutions like Redshift, DataBricks, Snowflake, Power BI, Tableau, Data Factory/Lake
• Experience of analyzing and managing projects with unstructured data
• Experience in programme execution, analysis and change management – proven ability to shape, design and manage the execution of data-related initiatives.
• Able to resolve conflict: resourcing; dependencies; dates; etc.
• Strong background in Agile methodology, backlogs, scrums, etc.
• Strong project planning skills using industry standard tools, such Gantt charts, Microsoft Project, Asana, etc.
• Ability to understand operational processes, for both the internal business teams and external customers (to understand steps, changes, etc.)
• Proficient at cutting through ‘noise’, to understand the core deliverables and dependencies
• Excellent communication skills, to work with a variety of areas and levels
• Ability to understand technical detail and decipher for business updates and reporting
• Ability to work collaboratively, in a matrix team environment
• Agile Project Management Qualifications would be an asset
Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
Jobs in Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.