Philip Morris International
Philip Morris International Belgrade Serbia
3 weeks ago
Manager People Engagement SEE
Be a part of the change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace. In P&C (People & Culture - our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organizing functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent to join us.
It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment – ideal for HR subject experts who are driven, disruptive and dynamic. If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be... in your element here. There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
Your Day to day:
Acting as a catalyst to our organizational success by bringing PMI culture to life and enhancing the connection of our employees with the company.
Performing deep analysis on the surveys and qualitative feedback through the implementation of different tools in order to understand the struggles of the groups. Forming the insights that can influence managerial decisions and drive company engagement strategies and plans.
Crafting yearly engagement and communication plan, content, and calendar in alignment with PMI communications principles.
Collaborating with different employee groups, cross-functional teams, and P&C business partners to prepare impactful initiatives, calendar, programs, and strategies that will drive people engagement and drive company advocates.
Engaging with the global and regional representatives on the Engagement, I&D and Compliance topics to understand the global view and translate that into the comprehensive cluster program in order to satisfy the local needs and help our employees feel safe, respected, and taken care of.
Representing the SEE cluster by sharing local and meaningful best-practices on employee engagement.
Educating employees and line managers on the Company values, mission and vision to build maturity of the organization and develop self-sustaining individuals who understand what is required of each one of them.
Assisting in the management of the marketing/internal communications budget in the most professional and efficient manner in order to see the ROI and create efficiencies.
Developing P&C people to think and do things according to the new concepts. Following and sharing novelties and trends in the engagement area and new tools for implementation.
Who we’re looking for:
• University degree, preferably in Marketing, Economics or Business
• Minimum 5 years of experience in HR/Corporate Culture/Employer Branding/Internal Communication areas, ideally within an international company
• Experience in content creation, develop narrative and storytelling
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Experience in Stakeholder management, Change management, Event Management, Agency Management
• People centric approach and ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders across the organization
• Strategic mindset and ability to drive innovation
• Project Management skills
• Strong MS Office skills
• Fluent in English and local language
What we offer:
Our success depends on the people who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.
PMI is equal opportunity employer.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Manager People Engagement SEE Belgrade jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.