AEON Co. (M) Bhd.
AEON Co. (M) Bhd. Malaysia Malaysia
1 month ago
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Pharmacy with valid Annual Retention Certificate
• Willing & able to apply Poison License A to assigned shop
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Wellness Publika, Wellness Kinta City, Wellness Tebrau City & Wellness Bandaraya Melaka.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Healthcare - Pharmacy or equivalent.
• 4 Part-Time position(s) available.
• Good communication & writing skills in English & Malay
• Possess basic skill in Excel, Word & Power point.
• Independent, responsible, self-motivated, resourceful and able to work under pressure.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
• To prescribe & dispense poisons for minor illnesses & symptoms presented by customers.
• To dispense poisons base on prescriptions, screening for drug interaction & polypharmacy.
• To monitor hourly... & daily poison sales to ensure good productivity.
• To assist Pharmacist in overall poison stock maintenance, ordering, receiving, transfer, PA Zero and disposal according to poison SOP.
• To assist Pharmacist to control poison stocks TOD and stock level.
• Ensure poison stocks are available with no OOS situations.
• To assist Pharmacist in bi-annual poison stock take.
• To provide health checks to customers with keeping of customer records according to Health Consultation SOP.
• To assist Pharmacist to achieve monthly health check targets to increase customer’s awareness and uptake.
• Implement & participate in HQ planning on health service promotions and events.
• Co-operate with store operations in providing good customer service base on Mystery Shopper Program evaluation.
• To assist Pharmacist to give product training to shop staffs according to HQ planning & requirements
• To sell poison in compliance with rules & regulations set by pharmacy regulatory authority.
• To maintain pharmacy counter, cabinet & consultation area according to Poison SOP & HQ Audit checklist.
• Recommend OTC, supplements & health maintenance products according to customer’s needs.
• Record customer requests for poison & healthcare items and feedback to Pharmacist for action.
• To support healthcare dept. by assisting with stock receiving & up keeping the stocks display & availability.
• To participate in shop daily briefings to update results & discuss improvement plans
• To participate actively in activities organized by professional organizations e.g. Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society and Pharmaceutical companies to keep updated with current pharmacist issues.
• To renew Poison License A & Annual Retention Certificate yearly and submit to HQ for recordings.
• To assist in cashiering for poison payments to reduce loss due to errors.
• Any other task, as and when assign by the Management
WORKING CONDITIONS :
• Must be willing to travel, for company events, to assist other shops and training as required by the company
• Must be able to work on shift basis and on public holiday
• Must be able to be transferred to other outlet
• Must have good grooming habits
• Must be able to respond to phone call & text messages during non-working days in cases of urgent issues related to key responsibilities listed above
Wellness Locum Pharmacist Malaysia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.