Vena Energy (Philippines)
Vena Energy (Philippines) Philippines Philippines
3 weeks ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Vena Energy (Philippines) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Community Relations Officer and able to work under contract working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the... agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
• Company: Vena Energy (Philippines)
• Position: Community Relations Officer
• Region: National Capital Region
• Career Level: Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
• Work Experience: 4 years
• Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
• Type of Work: Contract
• Specialization Required: Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations
• Minimum Salary: PHP 16.000 - PHP 38.000
• Build and maintain good relations and rapport with the host barangays/communities, IP tribes, government agencies/LGUs, and other key stakeholders; ensure the smooth conduct of project activities;
• Plan, implement, and analyze community relations strategies that will advance the project’s goals and mission;
• Implement the social development plan, CSR program, IP MOAs and related plans and programs for the host communities;
• Plan and implement publication and/or presentation materials in relative to the project;
• Coordinate project IEC activities and consultation meetings; prepare IEC materials and make project presentations at these meetings, as well as document questions and concerns raised;
• Document stakeholder engagement activities
• Prepare and submit weekly consolidated ComRel reports for management; prepare project briefs and communications and attend project management meetings as may be needed;
• Liaise with host community, government agencies & LGUs to secure local permits, approvals and clearances;
• Receive project-related complaints from local stakeholders, and regularly maintain and update the project's grievance and stakeholder’s engagement log.
• Keeps informed and advises on governmental, community, legislative, and environmental issues affecting the project; and
• Perform related duties as assigned.
Advantages of working here
• Get work experience
• Bonus for overtime
• Be taught first
• Good work environment
To find out more information and check other job vacancies, you can check our website at: https://trustjobsph.com
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Community Relations Officer Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.