TELUS El Salvador El Salvador
3 weeks ago
Description and Requirements
Work from Home Job
The Project Manager, or PM, will be responsible for leading a team of professionals in completing projects by a set deadline to uphold business initiatives. The duties include dividing up their budget for different project aspects and advocating for additional funding when necessary,selecting project team members from existing departments and setting or adjusting project schedules to adhere to deadlines.
• Planning and management of projects and projects interconnected from different
• Delegating tasks on the project to team members best positioned to complete them.
• Ensuring timely delivery as per customer quality requirements
• Project administrative and financial tasks (Timesheet assignment, creating/updating
projects in AI project management system, issuing project order and project assignments,
purchase orders, scope, quoting, forecast revenue, etc)
• Serving as a point of contact for... teams when multiple units are assigned to the same
project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
• Client communication (intercompany and external)
Qualifications and Skills:
• Thorough knowledge of project management under PMI methodology.
• Experience planning and leading projects – all project phases.
• Use of MS Project.
• Demonstrated analytical, consulting, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated experience producing and maintaining project documents and Processes.
• Knowledge of capital and operating budget planning, execution and reporting.
• External Vendor Contracts, Procurement and Contract Management.
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and ability to work in a multicultural global
environment, with tight deadlines, multi-site teams and different projects simultaneously.
• Advanced application experience (Excel, Word, e-mail, etc.)
• Desirable qualities: multitasking, proactive, solution-oriented, eye for detail, good with
• Experience dealing with customers
• Competence in e-mail, report and presentation preparation.
• Ability to work independently, evaluating workloads and schedules
• Excellent prioritization and time management skills
• Agile Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/Waterfall)
• English – B1 or above – Required
• Oral and written comprehension
Additional Job Description
The Project Manager, or PM, will be responsible for leading a team of professionals in completing projects by a set deadline to uphold business initiatives. The duties include dividing up their budget for different project aspects and advocating for additional funding when necessary, selecting project team members from existing departments, and setting or adjusting project schedules to adhere to deadlines.
At TELUS International, we enable customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. TELUS International is the global arm of TELUS Corporation, one of the largest telecommunications service providers in Canada. We deliver contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to some of the world’s largest corporations in the consumer electronics, finance, telecommunications and utilities sectors. With global call center delivery capabilities, our multi-shore, multi-language programs offer safe, secure infrastructure, value-based pricing, skills-based resources and exceptional customer service – all backed by TELUS, our multi-billion dollar telecommunications parent.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants’ qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity
Jobs in El Salvador El Salvador
AI Data Solutions | Project Manager El Salvador jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.