Northside Hospital Inc.
Northside Hospital Inc. Greensboro GA Georgia
3 weeks ago
Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art, and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Performs a variety of administrative, secretarial and clerical duties which support management personnel in the overall operation of a department or service area. Assignments are characterized by a high degree of knowledge and application of department policies, procedures and operation. Incumbent is expected to interpret and execute the duties and responsibilities of the job with only limited supervision and direction. Position is characterized by the ability to prioritize and organize multiple assignments.
1. One (1) year clerical/secretarial/customer service experience OR experience may be offset by an Associates or Bachelors degree.
2. Typing requirements vary by department, see requisition for requirements.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Ability to follow detailed instructions.
5. Level of proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) varies by department, see requisition for requirements.
1. Post high school education.
2. Prior health care experience.
3. Successful completion of course in Medical Terminology (depending on amount of medical transcription required for assigned area).
4. Bilingual - Spanish/English.
Are you interested in this job? Please apply from Salary.com
Job ID: j202305030652546732800
Recommended Job Skills: Abstract Treatment Information, Bilingual
Average Estimate Salary for a Secretary, Rad Oncology: $41,322 to $51,904
This data is calculated using netizen feedback data. To get the most accurate number for your company jobs in your locations, use our subscription products: https://www.salary.com/companalyst
Greensboro GA USA
Secretary, Rad Oncology Greensboro jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.