The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company Japan Japan
3 weeks ago
Job Description Summary
This role is to
1) define, support and implement data governance measures to ensure data quality and accuracy for analytics products.
2) create BI solutions that impart insights by telling visual stories to users,
3) govern critical master data,
4) operate BI solutions that is embedded with business process.
As part of this process, the analyst will be working with cross functional teams across product, technology, and business to establish and maintain data standards.
This role is serving our Japan & Korea Operating Unit, closely working with Regional Delivery Center (RDC). The role will work with DnA Lead and members in the team and end users to define the requirements for the visualized dashboard with appropriate business acumen, conducts the development of the dashboard on the visualization tool, test and train end users on the tool. During periods of heavy development, this role will work with RDC and external consultants for development as... needed.
This role will report to the Data & Analytics Leader in Digital Technology Services. The mission of the team is to leverage the power of data & analytics to identify opportunities to drive growth of the company and enable timely and quality decision making.
What You’ll Do for Us
Key Results & Responsibilities:
• Support the development and execution of data standards with relevant documentation, access management and training.
• Analyze impact of any data changes on downstream analytical products and coordinate with relevant parties, including third party vendors for remediation actions.
• Documentation of data analytics products (data flow diagram, entity relationship, fields, formulas, definitions, metrics etc.) and training manuals with relevant business use cases.
• Analyze and document business requirements (e.g., functional, and technical requirements, data need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with business.
• Support regular ongoing maintenance and operations of data analytics products, including troubleshooting and incident management.
• Using Agile and Dev/Ops methods, build solutions utilizing technologies including PowerBI, with a variety of data sources (on-premise such as SAP, SQL Server, Oracle; and cloud IaaS/ SaaS such as Azure SQL, Redshift, Workday, Concur, SalesForce).
• Apply and improve application development environment standards (including solution delivery methods/tools/technology) in order to enable consistent, reusable, and efficient full-lifecycle practices.
• Review vendor solution designs to ensure informational and technical appropriateness, standards compliance, and platform alignment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
The following is a listing of minimum indicated requirements for this job.
Related Work Experience:
• 2-3 years of experience building BI/Analytics solutions.
• 0.5+ years of experience with cloud-based architectures
• Experience developing enterprise-class solutions
• Fluency of Japanese language, business protocol, and culture
• Good written and verbal communication skills of English
• Ability to work with geographically diverse teams via collaborative technologies.
• 2 -3 years of experience in data governance activities – master data management and documentation, access controls and other relevant processes
• 2-3 years of experience in supporting data analytics solutions, including troubleshooting issues and incidents management
• 2-3 years of experience in retail/market data and other internal datasets
• Ability to connect the dots between business, technology, and systems.
• Methodical and detail oriented with the ability to do root cause diagnosis of data issues
• Experience in the building analytics solutions using PowerBI, leveraging on a variety of data sources a plus (on-premises such as SAP, SQL Server, Oracle; and cloud IaaS/ SaaS such as Azure SQL).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Data Science, or related field.
What We Can Do for You:
• Purpose Driven: Purpose driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
• Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
• Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws
Data Platform & Ops, Data Governance and Business Analyst Japan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.