ConnectedGroup Hong Kong Hong Kong
4 weeks ago
Our Client is a leading insurance group in the market. With its ever-growing business, it is planned to run a new premise to facilitate the business.
We target to hire a Project Manager for the group to oversee the project in opening a new premise as well as to drive the delivery.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders and cross-function teams for needed resources
• Review the project schedule with internal stakeholders
• Coordinate with internal project team on budgeting and costing
• Work closely with Construction PM for external vendor collaboration
• Monitor and drive project progress
• Post-opening follow-up and reporting
• University graduate with 6 years or above experience
• Solid project management experience managing related project, such as commercial office, customer care centre, membership lounge, etc.
• Occasional travel to new centre site is required
• Strong communicator; with good language proficiency (including Cantonese, English... and Mandarin)
The Client will offer competitive benefits, including medical insurance, completion bonus and annual leave entitlement.
How to Apply:
Interested parties, please contact and send your CV (in WORD Format) to Raman HONG on [email protected] for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
#StayConnected #ConnectedGroup #2023momentum #CGis25 #hiring #jobs #recruitment #contracting #projectmanagement #centre
Project Manager, Customer Centre (12-month Contract) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.