Imapac Singapore Singapore
3 weeks ago
About the role as Marketing Manager -
This is a great opportunity for someone to join the team and learn the ropes of B2B marketing and SEO, as well as being the main point of contact for our many partners. You’ll be at the forefront of ensuring our marketing campaigns are running smoothly.
What you can offer us?
• Strategic marketing planning and analysis for projects assigned
• Digital and direct marketing
• Writing and sending EDMs
• Market research and content marketing
• Devising and managing design and advertising concepts
• Managing and growing the database
• Budgeting and cost control
• Community marketing campaigns and word-of-mouth marketing
• Partner marketing, joint promotions and sponsor marketing
• Handling marketing enquiries
• Real-time marketing analysis and reactive marketing strategy
What do you need to succeed in the above role?
• Marketing professionals with relevant experience will be preferred
• Ability to remain focused and see a project through to... completion to a high standard
• Capable of managing own workload in order to meet conflicting deadlines – both time and budgetary
• Customer/market focused
• Planning/time management/self-organization and self-discipline
• Initiative - proactive and able to work independently
• Able to work as part of a team
• Dependable – takes responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments
• Ability to handle stress, show resilience and adapt to changing market trends and quick to learn
• Persistent and disciplined
• Creative in problem-solving
What You Will Gain:
• Visibility into the inner workings of a fast-growing biopharma conference industry
• Communicating and building relationships with potential business partners, associations, and vendors
• Exposure to and Experience with various marketing and operation practices, plans, and strategies
• Opportunity to curate and publish relevant content for the company’s website
• Receive valuable feedback on your working style and performance which would help
improve and enhance your skills and attributes
• Hands-on knowledge on various aspects of marketing and operations
Why Join Us?
• A positive work culture with colleagues is never a dull day at IMAPAC
• Creating an IMAPACT itself by working with several clients and partners to bring the
biopharmaceutical industry to great heights
• Constantly creating a meaningful opportunity for industry partners to network in the
• Competitive remuneration, your efforts are recognized
• Hybrid work mode
We are looking forward to seeing what you have got in hands!
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,000.00 - $4,500.00 per month
• Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Singapore 069535
Marketing Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.