Enstar Group United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 month ago
Through various subsidiary companies, Enstar lends its expertise in risks and liabilities through third-party consulting. Our services to the re/insurance industry range from full-service, incentive-based run-off management to client-specific solutions such as claims inspection and validation, reinsurance asset collection, syndicate management, and IT consulting.
Cranmore, from offices in the UK, US, Australia and the Far East, provides technical inspections of records and claims investigations, as well as wider due diligence services.
The purpose of the Senior Reinsurance Auditor is to maximize incurred savings by proactively managing inward assumed exposures through oversight and use of inspections. In addition, there will be numerous ad-hoc projects where a reinsurance claims Subject Matter Expert is required.
• To review assumed accounts and conduct inspections of records as directed by Enstar or 3rd Parties.
• Provide reinsurance claim management... consulting expertise in order to add value and profitability and open the door to additional opportunities.
• Provide experience and expertise on various due-diligence projects and audits for the company and third-party clients.
• Perform additional ad-hoc assignments as required by the company in order to utilize skill set.
• Ensure reinsurance claim handling consistent with Best Practices in addition to legal and regulatory requirements.
• Advise Management and Enstar’s Senior Management of developments from any work undertaken
• Keep abreast of industry standards and trends by reviewing publications, attending seminars, participating in meetings, etc.
• Oversight and involvement on reinsurance litigation and complex reinsurance claims.
• Partner with Litigation Management and/or Corporate Legal in the selection, utilization and management of approved defense attorneys.
Experience and Knowledge:
• 15+ years experience in reinsurance audits
• Detailed understanding of reinsurance terms and conditions and reinsurance market.
• Detailed understanding of approach to conducting reinsurance inspections
• Working knowledge of regulatory compliance.
• Working knowledge of insurance laws and regulations.
• Specific understanding of reinsurance case law as it relates to the jurisdictions where the contracts/claims are domiciled
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Senior Reinsurance Auditor United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.