ClickJobs.io Windsor United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Job Title: FPGA DesignEngineer Location: Berkshire Salary: £35,000 to £65,000 depending on experience Our client a global leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-performance electronic and mechanical systems for critical environments are looking for a FPGA Firmware Engineer to join their engineering team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing requirements analysis, requirements derivation, architecture, design, development, documentation and testing of FPGA firmware. You will work under the direction of the lead firmware engineer, applying best and pragmatic practices to FPGA firmware design, and ensuring that modules adhere to the project's requirements and firmware group's library policies. Key Responsibilities:
• Define, design, develop and test FPGA
• Apply best practices to FPGA designs
• Requirements analysis
• FPGA Firmware testing
• Undertake integration activities with hardware and software teams
• Propose enhancements to the tools... processes, and techniques that facilitate quality and innovation, thereby streamlining the firmware development process and improving its efficacy
• Contribute to customer meetings by preparing documents, presentations and participating in meetings
• Review technical proposals and support with providing accurate estimates for effort, costs and risks for bids and proposals Qualification, skills and experience:
• Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject or equivalent experience.
• FPGA module design and implementation experience
• FPGA testing experience
• Ability to read, interpret and understand hardware schematics.
• Willing and able to obtain, and maintain relevant security clearance
Jobs in Windsor United Kingdom
FPGA Design Engineer Windsor jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.