Kyndryl Budapest Hungary
3 weeks ago
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role And Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced IT Architect to join our... team.
The candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing IT solutions for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT architecture and consulting.
• Lead high-profile IT projects from planning to implementation, including those related to Windows, Linux/Unix, cloud, and traditional IT infrastructure
• Work with customers to develop IT roadmaps that align with their business goals and budgets
• Write and respond to RFx documents
• Ensure technical solutions meet the requirements of customers and align with industry best practices
• Serve as a focal point for customers, providing regular updates and addressing concerns
• Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure project success
• Research and stay up to date on the latest developments in IT infrastructure, cloud computing, and related fields
What we can offer
• Competitive salary and benefits: Private Life & Health Insurance, Voluntary Pension Fund contribution and monthly benefit allowance to SZÉP card.
• Internal rewards and recognition programs.
• Ongoing well-being initiatives (including mental health support), team outings and seasonal gifts.
• Commuting and relocation support for local, EU or overseas candidates and their *spouses and children (*provided certain conditions are met).
• Annual profit-sharing bonus subject to company performance.
• Personal and professional development both in-person and online (certified trainings, on-the-job coaching & mentoring, career progression support). we also nurture new talent and 'career changers' through our comprehensive education programs and exclusive accreditations.
• Flexible working opportunities (part-time and home office) for a better work-life balance.
• Annual 1-day paid leave for volunteering.
• An open, diverse, inclusive, and empathetic culture that supports learning and encourages collaboration over competition.
• As the proud owner of the Family Friendly Workplace certification, we provide great benefits for working parents with fair maternity and paternity leave policies such as additional bonding leave for dads and same-sex domestic partners at the birth or adoption of a child, accommodating working parents based on needs, organizing family events and many more.
Required Technical And Professional Expertise
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
• At least 3 years of experience in security architecture and consulting.
• Strong understanding of security technologies, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, vulnerability scanners, and identity and access management systems.
• Knowledge of security standards and regulations such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and HIPAA. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Preferred Technical And Professional Experience
• Microsoft Security Certifications Relevant security certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, or CEH, are a plus.
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other Things To Know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role ( Job Role )
Some travel may be required based on business demand
(Y029) Kyndryl Hungary Kft.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.