ZF Group Budapest Hungary
3 weeks ago
Req ID 46975 Budapest, Hungary
Join us in our vision to industrialize data-driven value! As a Data and AI Solution Architect you will be part of our co-located Div.E/IT Data and AI team and actively contributing to ZF’s digitalization and e-Mobility strategy by designing industry-grade and scalable customer-centric and value-delivering AI and Analytics solutions for our Division e-Mobility.
• Design and support implementation and operation of cloud Data Science, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions in accordance with the strategically set technology stack
• Understand and translate business requirements in appropriate system design for full -life-cycle development projects and software products in a cross-functional team of Analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions
• Establish Data and AI architecture and solution design related routines, develop and adhere to standards and guidelines in alignment with our Enterprise Architecture... Management
• Ensure usage of strategic systems and a sustainable incorporation of Data and AI Solution Design skills and knowledge within ZF and actively advise internal customers on related questions
• Engage in national/international data, tech & architecture communities and support ZF to stay up to date to market developments
• Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Sciences / Information Technology (or equivalent) with fundamental knowledge of Solution Design in data science, (big data) analytics and AI technologies, processes and procedure models
• 3+ years of experience in a Solution Design or Architectural role preferably in (Big Data) Analytics, cloud/software applications and other related disciplines
• Good knowledge of Cloud solution designs associated data, analytics and ML frameworks/libraries and analytics tools and technology (Microsoft Azure Cloud, Databricks, MLflow, DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and automation etc.)
• Passion for data, always striving to learn new things and at the same time applying your skills and new technology to bring value to our business partners
• Highly motivated and open personality, outstanding ability to communicate, personal commitment, organizational skills, flexibility, creativity, teamwork
• Experience working in agile teams, comfortable working with geographically distributed teams.
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills
• Stable company background and long-term working possibility
• Full of challenges and high-level professional activities at an international company
• Participation in international projects and commission to foreign countries
• Career opportunities, continuous training program and language courses
• Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
• Cafeteria with optional elements
• Home office work
• School start support
Be part of our ZF team as Data and AI Solution Architect and apply now!
Data and AI Solution Architect Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.