Ericsson Budapest Hungary
1 month ago
About this opportunity
A big challenge for the telecommunication industry is operating high-performance, high availability, secure systems in a cloud-native environment.
Ericsson proved the concept of delivering virtualized Telco-grade solutions for cloud usage. The task is now to develop the microservices that make the cloud-native system to be compatible with the high standards of Telco industry.
What you will do
• Lead load balancing related development of new functional and non-functional features
• Collaborate with all Systems Architect within IMS
• Be the first point of contact for the teams in relation to the load balancing
• Contribute to Cloud Native IMS architecture evolution and governance
• Contribute to the continuous evolution of Cloud Native IMS standard methodologies in ways of working
• Be a key person in knowledge sharing and learning
• Have the opportunity to continuously develop your technical competence
You will bring
• Master of Science or corresponding... university studies
• At least 5 years of experience as a System Architect, Technical leader, Lead designer or in a similar role
• Docker/Kubernetes competence
• Programming experience in C++, Python
• Load balancer competence
• Experience in use of development management systems and build tools preferably Jenkins, Artifactory, Gerrit, Git, Bazel, Cmake
• Business and customer focus
• Strong driver attitude
• Excellent English skills
It’s a huge plus If you have
• Expertise in telecom networks, preferably end to end IMS knowledge
• Familiar with some of the following terms: Agile Development, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development, Build Automation and Design Patterns.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || Hungary : Budapest : Budapest
Req ID: 721037
Software Architect Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.