Copper Springs Phoenix AZ United States
2 weeks ago
License Practical Nurse Position...
Copper Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Avondale, AZ. The hospital provides a full continuum of care for those suffering from a mental health issue and/or chemical dependency. This includes inpatient treatment, partial day programming and intensive outpatient services. Assessment services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week . At Copper Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives.®
The Copper Springs Nursing Team is devoted to providing innovative and exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and therapeutic environment. We focus on creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and recovery with evidence-based practices, and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant and up to date. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
• Working with a highly engaged staff
• Flexible scheduling
• Career growth
• Competitive compensation
• UKG Wallet - We've partnered with UKG Wallet, a voluntary Earned Wage Access benefit, to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule. Position Details:
• Administer nursing care to ill or injured persons by assisting in caring for patients by utilizing basic understanding of psychiatric and personality disorders and giving direct care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
• The LVN/LPN will coordinate and deliver quality general and psychiatric nursing care to patients hospitalized for treatment of substance abuse, dual diagnosis, or psychiatric and emotional disorders.
• The LVN/LPN will serve actively and constructively as a member of the multi-disciplinary team, supporting the organization, program, and unit philosophy of care. The LVN/LPN will ensure the safety and well-being of each patient. Qualifications:
• Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing training or relevant state licensure required.
• Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of Nursing
• CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
• Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.
• Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment planning and communication with external review organizations or comparable entities
Phoenix AZ USA
Jobs in Phoenix AZ United States
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Phoenix jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.