GrowthPhysics Mexico City CDMX Mexico
3 weeks ago
We Value: Detail, Data, Systems
You will be a key component of our fast-paced startup agency! We have a lot of moving parts, and we need someone to help us keep our company running at full steam. You are a proactive self-starter that thrives in a mildly chaotic environment where your organizational skills and ability to find efficiencies is celebrated! You'll be doing a little bit of everything – operations, people, scheduling, project management, building processes, and administration. We are looking for someone that can anticipate needs and help establish processes, guidelines and operational discipline. Your experience in a growing startup has prepared you for this new challenge. If you have a passion for process, growth, and building systems, keep reading!
Spend your days:
• Managing and organizing the day-to-day operations of our agency, ensuring all the pieces and parts are working together
• Helping with employee recruiting to find the right candidates to grow our team... Organize feedback and schedule with our out studio leads.
• Assisting with the project management of our client scopes and managing tasks and projects within our software
• Enhancing the productivity of senior leadership – handling calendars, agendas, and special projects as needed
• Anticipating the needs of the team, listening for potential obstacles, and making sure everyone has the tools/information to get their jobs done
• Driving process development and documentation, including maintaining documents, and assisting with building out our learning management system
• Jumping in wherever you can to enhance the overall efficiency of the organization as we grow!
What you'll bring with you:
• At least 3 years of professional experience handling operations for a small company or high growth startup
• Superior command of Google Suite and project management systems
• Recruiting or Sourcing experience a plus
• Marketing or E-Commerce experience a plus
• Growth Driven: Our success is our clients success. We are not here to hit the same results they're at currently. That means ensuring operational efficiency and ensuring client tasks stay on target.
• Detail-Obsessed: We rely on data and to do that, are very specific in our processes and structures.
• Systems Thinker: All of our processes are driven by systems and data. We're looking for someone able to build systems and structures that can scale as we grow.
• Flexible: Our team is globally distributed so you must be flexible in how you work. We work asynchronously as much as possible but as anyone working with clients knows, need to be able to address fires quickly. This also means you need to be communicative and able to get your message across effectively.
• Organized: You consistently anticipate what's happening next and always have a backup plan
• Outcome-focused, results-oriented, and an unshakably positive attitude
• Passionate about clients and building a great team.
-- About GrowthPhysics --
GrowthPhysics is a full stack, data driven, Growth Marketing Studio. We provide top to bottom services that enable companies to engage in data driven Acquisition and Retention programs. This include Data Infrastructure & MarTech builds, as well as full funnel Acquisition & Retention program management.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10,000.00 - $20,000.00 per month
• What tools have you used for processes and/or project management? (ie. Google, Microsoft word, Trello, Asana, etc)
• Tell me about any recruiting or talent sourcing experience you have.
• This is a contract position. What hourly rate or monthly salary are you looking for?
• Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Project Manager and Operations Assistant (remote) Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.