GE State of São Paulo Brazil
3 weeks ago
Résumé de la description de poste
Toutes les activités liées à l'amélioration de la technologie des services intégrant les données client ou à la collecte de paramètres moteurs/produits de fiabilité, de disponibilité, de maintenance, de sécurité et d'autres paramètres de performances. Comprend les employés horaires, non exemptés et exemptés, ainsi que les rôles de manager chargés uniquement de ces activités. Responsable de la planification et/ou de l'exécution des opérations du département ou axé sur l'exécution d'activités professionnelles au sein d'une discipline technique. Fonctions dotées d'une certaine autonomie, mais guidées par les politiques établies ou l'analyse des résultats finaux.
Ce poste est autorisé à modifier les procédures et les pratiques en relation avec les tâches dans la mesure où les résultats finaux répondent aux normes d'acceptabilité (qualité, volume, respect des délais, etc.).
Description de l'emploi
The employee will be responsible... for the design and coordination of hydro generator. He/She will work on offers (ITO) and project execution (OTR). Most of the work will be done on installed based projects (transactional and simple retrofit projects).
Responsibilities and activities:
• Ensure reliable operations of machines under installation, commissioning and normal operation (Warranty).
• Issue resolution: Collect and analyze data from any issue affected Hydro power plant, perform relevant RCA analysis depending on issue level, eventually seeking the support or delegating to proper CoE so as to develop physics based on hypothesis explaining the issue: take measurements on operating product if required develop corrective actions, validate the corrective actions and support the teams implementing the solutions across the fleet.
• Work closely with design engineering, commissioning and construction, sourcing, quality and other related functions to drive proactive programs to mitigate risks during ITO and OTR.
• Assess fleet reliability data to validate improvement in fault rates and part failures rates. Analyze data to identify issues earlier and substantially reduce the cycle time from identification to corrective action implementation.
• Provide the FRO leadership with an accurate assessment of the risk associated with the various technical fleet issues.
• Present this work both internally and to customers.
• Establish and cultivate key relationships throughout the technical community to maintain insight into design, installation, operations issues ensuring prompt incorporation of resultant solutions, lessons learned and best practices into methods content.
• Create definition of Generator parts, modules, and assemblies in the form of 2D cross sections, Model Based Definition, 3D reusable models in a linked model environment, tolerance stack-ups, change in design co-authoring and various other electronic data formats to support analysis, manufacturing, assembly, tooling, quality and inspection within expected cost, quality and schedule.
• Ensure all interfaces between components are established and agreed upon by Engineering design teams of mating parts and systems
• Save applicable models to the Digital Assembly then maintain and support up to date digital assembly builds
• Export tag applicable definition created by self and responsible purchased services based on jurisdiction and exportability classifications
• Work within the guidelines of applicable GE Policies & Procedures, Engineering Standards, Specifications, Government and Commercial Standards, and special security requirements
• Stays current with industry developments in one’s field of expertise
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree (University) in Mechanical Engineering
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Portuguese
• Minimum of eight (5) years Mechanical Engineering experience.
• Familiar to Hydro Generator component definition, advanced GD&T skills, knowledge of ISO/ASME standards & proficient knowledge of NX software.
• Knowledge of International standards related to material specification
• Understanding of PLM processes.
• Ability to work independently and capable of solving technical issues related to generator
• Good level of understanding in computer aided manufacturing (CAM) and manufacturing processes
• Good level of understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing as it relates to individual parts and overall assemblies (ANSI Y14.5)
Required knowledge and/or experience:
• Experience in Hydro Generator mechanical
• Experience in Dimensioning of new machines
• Experience in Recalculation of existing machines
• General understanding of fluid mechanics (including oil, water, air, nitrogen, glycol or other)
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a global matrix team environment
• Ability to learn & adapt to business needs
• Good planning, organizational skills and team player
• Pro-activeness, sense of urgency, autonomy
• Must be results oriented, focused, and attentive to detail and accuracy
• Must have ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Good problem solver
• Availability to travel occasionally, including by plane
• Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited, reference verification and background check.
• Must be able to travel.
Aide à la relocalisation fournie : Non
State of São Paulo Brazil
Jobs in State of São Paulo Brazil
Lead Generator Mechanical Engineer State of São Paulo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.