SPAR Group Norwalk IA United States
3 weeks ago
Do you love retail and earning money but also need flexibility in your daily life? Tired of planning your day around a work schedule? Create your own schedule and start planning your day the way you want as an Independent Contractor with SFS, Inc.
Being an Independent Contractor working with SFS, Inc. means enjoying a flexible environment. Most of the merchandising work performed for clients is set around a client’s window of time rather than specific hours, allowing you to set your own schedule. You choose when and how much work you want. You can service various products, conduct resets, returns, and other general merchandising activities. We have available part-time, on-going work servicing a wide-variety of clients/retailers for monthly visits.
What We Offer:
• Competitive Pay
• DailyPay – work today get paid tomorrow
• Flexible work hours
• Training and Career Advancement
• Ability to increase hours if available
Things you could do:
• Drug or pharmacy merchandising
• Health and Beauty care
• Retail resets
• Customize/modify Plan-O-Grams
Things you should know:
• Able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
• Able to bend, stoop and stand for long periods
• Weekday daytime availability
• Internet access with an active email address
• Smart phone and/or tablet for wireless reporting data
• Digital camera if no smartphone access
• Report client work completions on the day of service
• Strong Customer service skills
Follow us on Social Media!
Instagram: SFS Instagram
Facebook: SFS Facebook
Linkedin: SFS Linkedin
Norwalk IA USA
Jobs in Norwalk IA United States
Retail Merchandiser Independent Pharmacy Norwalk jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.