AngelList India New Delhi Delhi India
3 weeks ago
About AngelList India
Investors succeed when startups succeed. Our goal is to improve the odds of startup success by building robust infrastructure for the venture economy. This infrastructure supports offerings like AngelList Syndicates, The Collective, Angel Funds, and RUVs. We have driven capital to more than 600 startups since 2018 and support over $250M in assets for our investors. We also work closely with EquityList to offer specialised tools to startups for stakeholder management. At AngelList India, we use a product-first mindset to solve problems, and our bet is on technology to make venture investing frictionless and compliant at scale.
What we look for
While hiring, we look for a few things regardless of role, experience-level and skill set. We first assess a candidate for energy, intellect and curiosity. We then gauge if they will thrive in (and hopefully elevate) a culture like ours, where people are expected to cultivate and exercise good judgment, have a bias for... action, be relentlessly driven, and sustain high performance over long periods of time.
About the role
As an Investor Relations Specialist, you will be the main point of contact for General Partners (GPs) on our platform. Externally, you will own the GP relationship, coordinate fund investments, and serve as a trusted partner in all aspects of running their venture business. Internally, you will collaborate with sales, product, legal, and tax teams to optimize platform usage and solve problems. This is a customer-facing role which provides a unique opportunity to build lasting relationships with the world’s top-tier and emerging fund managers. The ideal candidate will have experience in a sophisticated client-facing role. We’re looking for individuals with strong intellectual horsepower, robust problem-solving methodologies, and the ability to navigate high-stakes challenges. Key competencies for this role include superb communication skills and a knack for navigating ambiguity.
• Please note, this is not an investing role.
• Deliver an exceptional client experience through accurate, concise, and action-oriented communications with GPs, LPs, and portfolio companies
• Collaborate with operations, legal and product teams to help customers navigate questions related to deal operations, legal closure, regulations and compliance
• Rapidly troubleshoot customer pain points and innovate on internal processes and product capabilities
• Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and new GPs and LPs
• Respond to queries from investors in a timely and professional manner
• Identify opportunities for, and develop systems to continuously improve the function
• 1-3 years of client-facing experience in, and exposure to, the startup and / or investing ecosytem
• Ability to take ownership and deliver outcomes
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• A deep love of startups and a passion for understanding the nuances and infrastructure of startup fundraising
If you think this is for you, leave a note on why we should talk.
AngelList India focuses on Startups, Recruiting, and Venture Capital. Their company has offices in India. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.angellistindia.com or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn
New Delhi Delhi India (+2 others)
Investor Relations Specialist New Delhi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.