TKN Advisors Private Limited
TKN Advisors Private Limited India India
3 weeks ago
The role will work closely with company leadership to manage the company's balance sheet in a way that helps us take advantage of opportunities, manage risk and, ultimately, directly steer many of the earliest web3 companies building the future of the internet via Hashed Emergent. As a finance POC, you will strategize with us on how and where to invest and manage our funds in an optimized manner.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Owning recurring FP&A processes, including budgeting, forecasting, and scenario planning
- Developing and implementing the financial infrastructure to automate and support the growth of the business and operations
- Understanding industry best practices and trends within the Finance industry and advising & supporting projects accordingly
- Working closely with portfolio companies to enable the adoption of best practices in financial planning and industry.
- Leading company's efforts for all year-end financial activities including taxes
- Functioning as a key... contributor for decisions regarding portfolio company's fundraising and M&A scenarios
- Participating and driving standardization automation projects for process efficiency
- Conducting periodic audit meetings with presentations and financial reports.
- Keeping company leadership up to date and make finance-related recommendations on a regular basis
- Leading financial and strategic analysis for company-wide teams; be a leader with a deep understanding of Hashed Emergent's financial statements and strategic priorities
- Managing third-party vendors in collaboration with team leads
- Monitoring Continuously the greater economic landscape, web3 ecosystem, and internal developments to allow us to manage the company's finances responsibly in an agile manner
- Qualified CA /CFA/CMA.
- 2+ years of work experience in business finance roles at a high growth company or a top-tier consulting or investment (VC/PE) firm.
- Strong analytical rigor and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail. Broad but not necessarily deep understanding of accounting and tax.
- Strong financial modeling experience (building financial statements, creating projections, sensitizing key variables).
- Ability to communicate effectively and timely across functional teams and external partners, including accounting, tax and law firms.
- Managed operations, bookkeeping, auditing and assisting with tax preparation and financial presentations, specially in a fund management context.
- Maintaining an error-free balance sheets and engage in creating budgets for teams
- Ability to collaborate with a company's leadership on key investment & fundraising decisions.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Understanding of fund management in full package (i.e. from fund launch to fund liquidation). He/she does not have to have experienced the whole fund process, but experience in fund business is crucial.
- Work experience in a high growth company or a top-tier consulting firm or investment firm (VC/PE).
- Web3 expertise and experience with DeFi.
- Experience managing third-party vendors and associated expenses.
- Experience managing high value transactions (eg. M&A, CAPEX).
- Ability to work independently and also contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high pressure, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communication skills
Finance Role - Venture Capital/Fund Management Services ... India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.