Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Sofia Bulgaria
3 weeks ago
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while taking science a step beyond through research, development and delivery of life-changing therapies. With clinical trials conducted in 100+ countries and ongoing development of novel frameworks for clinical research through our PPD clinical research portfolio, our work spans laboratory, digital and decentralized clinical trial services. Your determination to deliver quality and accuracy will improve health outcomes that people and communities depend on - now and in the future.
Currently, we are looking for a new colleague to join our Global HR Service Center as HR Assistant/ Senior HR Operations Representative . The position allows to work from our... office in Sofia or to be home-based in Bulgaria.
As an HR Assistant/ Senior HR Operations Representative you will respond to telephonic and/or electronic first level HR and Payroll related inquiries from employees globally. You will provide either direct resolution or route the inquiry to the appropriate department to address accordingly. The work requires readiness to work on shifts (6:00 am - 2:30 pm; 8:00 am - 4: 30 pm; 9:30 am - 6:00 pm).
• Serve as first point of contact for employees’ HR and Payroll questions, responding to all Global HR Service Center inquiries.
• Provide HR user navigation support as well as general routine inquiry support for HR programs and policies.
• When applicable, troubleshoot general employee issues received through the Global HR Service Center, using critical analysis and problem solving to resolve the issue before escalating or routing to another department.
• Provide high level of customer service by ensuring that employee questions are fully addressed, providing follow up to ensure that each case is fully resolved.
• Use judgment to escalate inquiries to management when ambiguous or require more expertise to address or route appropriately.
• Determine appropriate department, resource or team lead to route inquiries that cannot be resolved by the Global HR Service Center alone.
• Ensure HR knowledge base accuracy by either updating or following the established procedures for notifying the HR content manager for revisions.
• Meet established performance metrics and strive for constant performance improvement.
Education and Experience :
• High / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification.
• Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 1 year) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Preferred Experience :
• Typically, at least 2 years of customer service experience
• Experience in phone, chat and ticketing system support
• Experience in a HR Shared Service environment will be considered an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• Proficiency in English, additionally knowledge of Chinese language will be considered a strong advantage
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Excellent customer support skills and orientation towards customer satisfaction
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results
• Good written and oral communications skills
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and outside vendors
• Basic understanding of Human Resources programs, practices and regulations/legal requirements will be an advantage
• Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
• Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory with PPD, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued. Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
HR Assistant/ Senior HR Operations Representative (1 year... Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.