BCG, Boston Consulting Group
BCG, Boston Consulting Group Copenhagen Denmark
3 weeks ago
Who We Are
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholdersâempowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.
Practice Area Profile
Corporate Finance and Strategy... (CFS) is the largest and fastest growing part of BCG globally â and Carve-Out is one of our focus topics. In the CFS Practice Area at BCG we drive client success by helping CEOs and leaders to win the ânext gameââand maximize value creation while doing it. We transform strategic insights into ambitious agendas for successful transformations and transactions. The practice comprises four mutually-supportive businessesâStrategy, Disruption & Reinvention, Corporate Finance and Transactions & Integrations.
BCGâs Carve-Out consultants guide companies through the complex carve-out process from end to end, working with operational matters such as IT separation, future operating model design, Day 1 readiness and transitional service agreements. Whether the goal is a trade sale, a spinoff, or an IPO, we help maximize transaction value and minimize business disruptionâpositioning the parent and new enterprises to thrive on day one and beyond.
What You'll Do
BCG is looking for a Consultant to join our Corporate Finance & Strategy Practice Area, with a focus on Carve-Out transactions. As a Consultant, you will partner with clients across industries to take on their most difficult challenges, transform businesses, create outstanding value, and bring capabilities that enable organizations to achieve sustainable advantage.
You will be a core member of BCGâs Corporate Finance & Strategy practice, where you will get to contribute to the development of our Carve-Out topics, as well as support our ambitious growth targets.
• You will provide expertise and support to Corporate Finance & Strategy projects where your main focus will be on supporting and executing Carve-Out projects
• You will work jointly with BCG and client project teams, bringing expertise to the team and to the client on-site
What You'll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
To succeed in this role, you will have
• At least 3 years of consulting experience working in the field of M&A, Carve-out, and/or PMI
• Experience in supporting or running large Carve-out projects and can demonstrate results from prior projects
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
• Have a strong consulting skillset: hypothesis-led problem solving, framing, and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically
• Willingness to travel internationally and to work remotely on client sites
• MBA or Master's Degree required
• Fluency in English
Wo You'll Work WithSince its opening in 1998, BCG in Copenhagen has continued to grow, and today we are the leading and fastest-growing premium consultancy firm in Denmark. Copenhagen is one of the most inspiring cities in the world, known for its incredible cuisine, mixture of old-fashioned and modern Scandinavian architecture, the many bicycles and of course, the enchanting canals.
The Copenhagen office culture fosters individualism and uniqueness. Our staff comes from vastly different backgrounds, but together they have a common goal. We know that our people are the key to our success, and we know that lifting as a team is more important than individual performance. As a result, the office culture feels open, an atmosphere in which everyoneâs opinion mattersâno matter the seniority. This is what gives the office a âone big familyâ feeling.
• Attractive and performance-based compensation package with fixed and variable components
• Market competitive pension package
• Attractive insurance package and social security benefits
• Flexible Work & Work life balance
• 30 days of vacation
• 8 months fully paid parental leave
• Sports and activities
• Wide variety of social office events
• Social networks â [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
• Varies discounts on services such as dry-cleaning, massage, etc
Consultant â Corporate Finance Copenhagen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.