Korn Ferry Dk A/S
Korn Ferry Dk A/S Them Denmark
4 weeks ago
Are you persistent and resilient? Collaborative yet independent? Commercially savvy? If you’re interested in search, talent acquisition, consulting or intrigued by HR consulting, this could be for you.
Korn Ferry’s Executive Search function covers over 20 offices across EMEA with dedicated partner, principal, associate and admin teams covering Industry | Financial Services | Technology | Consumer | Life Sciences. Our diverse functions range across CEO | Board | CHRO | CFO | CIO Supply Chain | Legal | Sustainability
Our associates play a crucial and visible role in the entire search process, guiding candidates as well as clients. They act as trusted partners and advisors and are considered industry experts in their field. Working closely with Managing Consultants and Sector Leaders the Recruiter is involved in leading the research and sourcing phase of the search including identifying, engaging and assessing potential candidates.
• Work with Consultants to create a multi-channel sourcing strategy to target companies and relevant potential candidates within the market.
• Conduct thorough research to navigate target companies and build lists of candidates which accurately reflect the client briefing.
• Identify relevant candidate profiles using variety of sourcing techniques.
• Execute direct talent sourcing practices and candidate screening techniques to include resume pre-screening, telephone interviewing and shortlisting.
• Use competency-based interviewing techniques to qualify suitable candidates.
• Reach out to engage passive candidates and screen them against agreed competencies.
• Work closely with colleagues and occasionally hiring managers to set expectations for the recruitment process and to fulfil the required search briefing
• Conduct ongoing candidate pipeline development activities and talent network expansion for active and future requisitions.
• Balance deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at a time.
• Maintain data quality and accuracy within the company’s internal database.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
• Demonstrable experience as a full life-cycle recruiter from either a search, external or in-house recruiting environment.
• Experience gained in research and/or passive candidate identification and mapping / sourcing.
• Good stakeholder management skills and the ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
• A high degree of customer focus and attention to detail.
• Strong drive for results and a commitment to producing a high level of work efficiently and often within tight timeframes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to adapt to new processes and effectively deal with change and ambiguity.
• Willing to embody our core values: Honesty, Inclusion, Knowledge, Performance.
Korn Ferry is an
Senior Associate - Board - Denmark Them jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.