Iquor Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Iquor Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Dadri Uttar Pradesh India
2 weeks ago
The Job Overview
We are seeking a dedicated graphic designer to join our growing company. You will collaborate with other designers to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our user base. As a graphic designer, we hope you can put your passion for design to create beautiful images and compelling content. Your duties will include developing graphics for digital platforms to enhance our accompanying text.
Below are some of the responsibilities a graphic designer is expected to assume in their position:
• Create and design various materials for digital and print
• Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts
• Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
• Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
• Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
• Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
• Establish... creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
• Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
• Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
• QA design for errors
• Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
Job Qualifications And Skill Sets
Below are the qualifications that are expected of a graphic designer:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a creative field
• Proficiency in programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe After Effects and Illustrator
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Minimum of two years’ experience in graphic design
• Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects
• Strong analytical skills
• Time management and organizational skills
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web
• Experience with both print and digital media
Dadri Uttar Pradesh India
Jobs in Dadri Uttar Pradesh India
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.