Prestige UK Hub
Prestige UK Hub London United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our digital team!
• Location of role: Hybrid - 2 days a week office based (London, SE1 0LH) & 3 days home working
• Brands you will be working on: Living Proof & Central Unilever Prestige
• Reports to: Digital Director
We are looking for an experienced and highly driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our Central Unilever Prestige Digital team. As Digital Marketing Manager your role will be responsible for both executing our ambitious growth plans across our Living Proof UK DTC website and supporting in the Central 'Centre of Excellence' team to continuously support our digital teams in raising the bar within the UK digital landscape, ensuring our digital experiences are best in class. An enthusiastic, proactive, and entrepreneurial approach is crucial. This performance driven role involves working as part of a small, energetic team with big ambitions. This is a truly a unique and exciting time to join the team as we... continue to grow our digital footprint within the Prestige Beauty market.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Support Digital Director to create & execute digital marketing strategy, identifying tactics/channels to deliver on our goals.
• Support digital director on calendar & campaign planning.
• Set up, co-ordinate and execute all digital marketing and promotional activity.
• Be the key UK contact in the development & execution of digital marketing campaigns.
• Manage and co-ordinate the day-to-day management of our external Digital marketing agencies.
• Manage and work with our media agencies to optimize across PPC, Affiliates & Paid Social.
• Report on digital metrics, sharing key optimisations and recommendations.
• Manage, track, and implement strategies to ensure we are meeting our performance metrics.
• Work closely and build great relationships with our in-house brand, marketing, customer service, operations, and finance teams.
• Work with our development team to support site development and improve site capabilities.
• Manage our Customer Data Platform to build relevant insights and forward strategies for both acquisition & retention.
• Support Digital Director to execute CRM strategy.
• Manage Email planning, including briefing and scheduling emails.
• Monthly reporting on email newsletters and trigger performance
• Work with our supply chain teams to identify opportunities to ensure we have the right level of inventory to support our plans.
• Management of CS queries/ support
Central Unilever Prestige Support
• Knowledgeable in all things digital marketing, proactively sharing ideas and recommendations within the UK Digital community.
• Drive digital innovation - stay up to date with digital innovations and maintain a clear view of what is relevant and what is not relevant, applying a test and learn approach and sharing best practice.
• Support the Digital Director in strategic projects.
• Drive improvements and best practise across our sites and digital team.
What we are looking for:
• Proactive, go-getter personality.
• Highly commercial with a proven ability to deliver impressive sales growth.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision making.
• Experience and strong understanding of Salesforce, Shopify, Facebook ads manager, google ad words and google analytics.
• Experience working with email marketing and affiliates. Preferable Klaviyo and Awin.
• Experience in identifying target audiences and creating digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate different audiences.
• Strong communication skills with ability to work collaboratively.
• Strategic mindset. Can translate and drive brand vision digitally.
• Highly numerate and analytical, can understand how to read data and effectively turn into actions.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong experience using Microsoft Office is essential, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Prestige Beauty experience is preferable, but not essential.
What we offer:
• Flexible working culture to fit around your lifestyle.
• Generous staff discount across our brands!
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
• Summer Fridays – Early finish!
• Competitive salary & discretionary annual bonus.
• Vitality Private Healthcare Insurance.
• Cycle to Work scheme.
As an equal opportunities' employer, Unilever Prestige Hub Brands: REN/Murad/Kate Somerville/Living Proof/Tatcha is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do. In particular, we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Unilever Prestige Hub Brands/REN/Tatcha/Murad/Kate Somerville/Living Proof
Digital Marketing Manager London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.