B-Thrive United Kingdom United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
B-Thrive uses the power of technology to change the narrative of our global Black African community. We are passionate about building generational and emotional wealth as well as an abundant future. Our Upcoming app brings more accessibility to our stories, heritage, dynamic history, future aspirations, and endless accomplishments.
B-Thrive is looking for a Marketing- Social Media Community management team member to join the fabulous change agents team. The team is diverse and global based in EMEA, APAC, and Africa. Given the current climate, we are in a unique position to establish and lead the way to cultural change. If you want to build a career in a social impact company, this job is for you.
Your key role would include managing social media platforms, community management, copywriting (captions), and content creation for IG feeds and stories.
Having an entrepreneurial mindset is a must to handle multiple tasks, using your organizational and communication... skills.
Social media Marketing intern Qualifications/skills
• Excellent copywriting skills with a strong interest in Black/African topics
• Understanding of basic marketing concepts
• Familiar with major social media platforms
• Good understanding of the latest social media and marketing trends
• Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
• Good analytical skills and critical thinking
• Basic photography, image, and video editing, and graphic design skill is a plus
• Must have a passion for marketing, start-up, and Black/African topics
• Assisting in creating content (visual and articles) for feed & stories on social media apps
• Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas
• Helping with the schedule and hosting events/ posts
• Managing and interacting with the community
• Researching on potential collaboration with influencers, media streams (leads) to promote our app
• Contributing to the creation of a newsletter, marketing analysis, email campaign.
This is an unpaid internship and fully remote with flexible hours. We are ideally looking for someone committed to a 2-4 months internship.
We are looking forward to welcoming a new change agent into the powerful cultural revolution happening across the globe. Your creativity and desire to contribute to a huge social impact is predominant, please apply now
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Social media Community Management Intern United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.