Johnson & Johnson AG
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland Switzerland
2 weeks ago
Sr Fin Mgr-SigniFi MedTech SC IL
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager - SigniFi. This role can be remote to preferably Raritan, NJ . Also open to work in other J&J locations in FL, NJ, PA, Belgium, Switzerland, or Ireland. May require up to 10% domestic / international travel.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $94.9 billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day... throughout the world.
The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for preparing the organization for SigniFi capabilities. The strategic and high exposure role is a key contact for program leadership, BUF leadership and various SigniFi partners. The Senior Finance Manager will support leading the MedTech Supply Chain Finance organization through deployment activities for CFIN, Statutory and Management reporting & Financial Planning.
• Lead and coordination of deployment activities for CFIN, Statutory and Management reporting & Financial Planning globally for Supply Chain and key contact for Program Leadership as well as key contact for BUF Leadership.
• Design/Lead strategies that optimize the design & execution of SigniFi across SC, RD, Consolidations, GS, IT and Commercial.
• Act as the liaison between BUF and SigniFi and advocate for franchise requirements, and partner with Change Agents to deploy the change experience
• Managing the collaboration within the region and with global experts to deliver activities and supporting the releases during the deployment phases
• Connecting with Other core initiatives TransAct / Med Tech TranSCend for integration of plans and managing dependencies at regional level
• Contribute to sustainability processes driving progress of Data, Process and Technology sustainability items for the region
• Connect with Run state teams and SigniFi Vision and SigniFi Pharm Teams to support transition and to leverage from previous releases
• Support risk assessment, mitigation and manage progress. Provide updates in meetings (including E2E Tollgate meetings)
• A Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in finance or accounting.
• A CPA, CMA, or MBA or equivalent is preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in finance
• Experience managing direct reports
• Good insight into the Med Tech Business and ideally experience in Med Tech Finance role
• Deep understanding of Financial Processes, Transactional, Reporting and Planning Processes ideally across multiple functional areas (Supply Chain / Commercial / R&D) and GS
• Strong Technical affinity to Financial Systems with understanding of Med Tech ERP set up - SAP CFIN Experience preferred
• Project experience and project management experience a plus
• Demonstrated track record in managing teams and delivering business outcomes with and without direct reporting lines
• Strong communication skills, able to connect and communicate at different hierarchies and across functional borders, strong mediation skills to manage possible escalations, demonstrating strong personal presence in meeting
The base pay range for this position is $113,000 - $195,500.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation's performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company's discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
For additional general information on company benefits, please go to https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Jobs in Switzerland Switzerland
Sr Fin Mgr-SigniFi MedTech SC IL Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.