Fox Morris Group
Fox Morris Group Slough United Kingdom
1 month ago
Fox Morris are working with Slough Borough Council in relations to finding a Senior Housing Officer to start work ASAP!
· To provide a comprehensive housing management service within a specified geographic area to our customers and neighbourhoods dealing with breaches of tenancy/leaseholder agreements, estate management/monitoring, anti-social behaviour, caretaking and delivery of communal services and tenancy support visits.
· Deliver against an agreed improvement plan for the assigned area in consultation with residents and help deliver the corporate objectives. The plan should reflect the needs of the area with reference to the profile of residents and the physical characteristics.
· Ensure the housing management and environmental services provided to residents are coordinated and of an excellent standard and conform to relevant statutory requirements and best practice.
· Deliver housing services that are inclusive and accessible to our... vulnerable customers
You will be required to work Monday-Friday (9:00-5:00pm). This is based on a 6 month contract and the pay negotiable.
Benefits of working with Fox Morris Group
Referral Benefit Scheme.
• Free compliance (DBS, training etc.)
• Single point of contact consultant.
• 24h support.
• Regular communication updates.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV.
Job Type: Temporary contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: £18.52-£22.90 per hour
• Tenancy Management/Estate Management: 1 year (required)
• Borough Of/Councils/Council/Local Authority: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Senior Housing Officer Slough jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.