Rina Turin Metropolitan City of Turin Italy
3 weeks ago
Posting Date: 09-Jan-2023- City: Torino- Location: Torino, IT, 10144- Contract Type: Permanent- Division: Certification Italy RegionRINA is currently recruiting for a **Turin Management System Certification Lead Auditor** to join its office in Turin, Italy within the Certification Italy Region Division.
This role focuses on managing the audits process related to the different certification schemes
ISO9001 IAF28A and IAF28B Lead auditor (at least two years of experience); ISO14001 and ISO45001 Lead auditor.
Prepare, manage and control the audit program;
Assign the audit team;
Check the customer documents management system documents (as manual, procedures, instructions, files, records), technical documents and other documents supporting the audit;
Plan the audits;
Participate in and conduct audits (Carry out interview, take notes during the audit);
Identify and define the results of the audit (Positive and negative findings as non conformities... opportunity of improvement);
Draw up the audit reports;
Follow up the results of the audit (Non conformities and corrective action management);
Carry out technical review of files and decide on certification;
Keep skills / qualifications / certifications up to date;
Monitor the performance of the resources involve in the certification process;
Maintain updated the data of the customer and the other data relevant to the audit process;
Manage technical meeting with customer;
Manage independently large and complex customer (Multiservice and / or multisite contract).
- Building and Developing Professional/Technical Knowledge: Specialist expert and building capability in own team (or has influence technical/professional over others)
- Business Development: Implement BD Activity
- Change, Innovation and Responsiveness: Implement changes
- Customer/Client Service: Responsible for complex client requirements
- Teamwork and Leadership: Leading a team/project
- Communication and Influence: Communicate effectively and influence individuals
- Planning, Organising and Pro activity: React to short term priorities and plan activities
- Results Focus: Ensure you team achieve their goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering General or Building Engineering
With over 4,000 employees and 200 offices in 70 countries worldwide, RINA is a multinational player which provides certification, marine classification, product testing, site supervision and vendor inspection, training and engineering consultancy services across a wide range of sectors. Our business model covers the full process of project development, from concept to completion. The aim is to guarantee a project’s technical, environmental and safety - and sometimes also economic and financial - sustainability.
- At RINA, we endeavor to create a work environment where every single person is valued and encouraged to develop new ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities and are committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels respected and safe from discrimination or harassment of any kind
Turin Metropolitan City of Turin Italy
Jobs in Turin Metropolitan City of Turin Italy
Turin Management System Certification Lead Auditor (NET865) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.