Michael Page Bologna Metropolitan City of Bologna Italy
1 month ago
Mid-size listed multinational company
The eligible candidate, reporting to the Corporate Internal Audit, will carry out internal audit activities such as:
• Evaluation and analysis of the company's internal control system in order to correctly manage risks and create value for the organization.
• Take part in the annual Risk Assessment review.
• Set up of a risk-based Internal Audit Plan.
• Helping on producing periodic reports to the Board of Directors, Board of Statutory Auditors and the Risk and Sustainability Control Committee.
• Monitoring of agreed actions plans with the control owners and local management.
• Actively and indipendently carrying out the fieldwork phase of an audit mission: interviews with control/process owners, process understanding and assessment, testing activities, reporting of audit findings and control improvements to the local management. Audit missions have several targets such as:
• Internal Audit review, considering processes... effectiveness and efficiency.
• IT /Cybersecurity Audit.
• Compliance to Italian L.262/05.
• Compliance to Italian L.231/01.
• Ethics and crime prevention principles.
• ESG topics.
Competenze ed esperienza
Key Skills & Experience:
• Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• Minimum 4/5 years' professional experience gained within either a Big Four accounting firm, a large/complex internal audit department, and/or a management consulting firm.
• Personal initiative and enthusiasm to add value into a complex and challenging work environment and able to meet demanding timelines.
• Ability to manage multiple projects to completion and coordinate action plans.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate information to various levels of the organization.
• Strong analytical skills with an ability to gather, evaluate, analyze and organize data and information.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
• Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
Great opportunity to work for a multinational company
Bologna Metropolitan City of Bologna Italy
Jobs in Bologna Metropolitan City of Bologna Italy
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.