Celltech Solutions Oy
Celltech Solutions Oy Tampere Finland
1 month ago
Celltech Group is the leading supplier of industrial batteries and battery systems in the Nordic countries. Since 1984, Celltech has designed and manufactured customized batteries and battery systems for demanding clients in various industries. Our constantly-growing team of more than 300 battery professionals consist of local sales offices and warehouses in the Nordic countries, Germany, UK and China with engineering and production sites in Finland, Sweden, Germany and China.
Our Finnish production site Celltech Solutions Oy specializes in designing and producing battery solutions for industrial vehicles and equipment
We are now looking for an Software Engineer - Embedded Systems to work at our growing Research and Development team in Tampere. As a member of our team you will be providing expertise in embedded software engineering and development. The development of lithium-ion battery packs and their integration into vehicle systems demand a candidate who is structured and... organized but also has a can-do attitude and is determined to succeed. In addition to day-to-day design and engineering work you will be supporting product development integration ensuring fluent commissioning of prototype builds.
Among other things work consists of the following tasks:
• Algorithm design for battery system functional and safety control
• SW development with C/C++ and model-based tools
• Create and upkeep software requirements and specification documents
• Creating test cases and validation plans to ensure system functionality in HW
• Model in the loop and hardware in the loop-testing
Skills and experience appreciated:
• Experience from embedded system SW design
• Proficiency of using Matlab Simulink for systems modeling
• Functional safety critical SW development procedure understanding
• Good understanding of software design, Verification & Validation process for functional safety
• Experience in commercial solutions development i.e. from concept to final product
To be successful in this role you should have:
• Genuine desire to develop new solutions and challenge existing ones
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Hands-on and result-oriented attitude
• Good communication skills in English and necessary working permits are required
Possibilities that we offer:
• Possibility to create something new in the field of industrial electrification
• Supportive, relaxed and flexible working environment in addition to great colleagues
• A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy but with a financially strong owner
• Maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
• An equal opportunity to all qualified applicants
Please apply on our career site right away, no later than 31.5.2023. Note that we only take applications received through our career site into account.
We will be reviewing applications during the application period and will make the selection as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Software Engineer Tampere jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.