Hatching Group PJ Sdn Bhd
Hatching Group PJ Sdn Bhd Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
3 weeks ago
• Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a small group of students.
• Monitor, assess and record individual students’ learning progress and development.
• Develop teaching methods to meet individual needs of students.
• Work with classroom-teacher to define necessary activities for students in relation to the curriculum.
• Set targets for raising achievement among students.
• Preparation of teaching materials/teaching aids, IPP, portfolio, weekly progress report, lesson plan and home learning books.
• Regular communication and updates with the parents both in school and for home visits.
• Participate in parents meetings.
• Participate in school and department meetings.
• Participate in professional development training.
[Apply now at https://my.hiredly.com/jobs/jobs-malaysia-hatching-group-cheras-sdn-bhd-job-special-needs-vocational-teacher]
• Possess at least a diploma in related field
• Obtain CGPA at least 3.1 and above or equivalent.
• Able to communicate in English
• Knowledge of... Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia will be an added advantage
• Good written skill in English
• Possess good inter-personal and communication skill
• Matured and responsible
• Creative and able to think out of the box
• Self-motivated, patient and passionate
• Able to work in team as well as work independently
• Able to work overtime, if necessary
• Able to handle 4 to 6 Childrenvy with Special Needs at a time
• Able to work in Kelana Jaya
• Able to handle vocational
Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Jobs in Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Special Needs Vocational Teacher Petaling Jaya jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.