Capgemini Poland Poland
1 month ago
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
• Analytical skills with attention to details and accuracy for numerical work
• Hands-on Excel experience
• Very good command of English and fluent Japanese is a must
• Outcome focused, independent and pro-active personality
• Ability to manage heavy workload (to meet the deadlines and deliver high standards of work by planning and prioritizing)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
• Knowledge of other MS Office Programs
• Ability to use web searching techniques
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow?
• Analysing and summarizing information and trends to gain insights on large client data.
• Reviewing raw data outputs, processing data, documenting data and gain extracting... actionable intelligence
• Communicate complex data findings in a clear, understandable manner among multiple teams or to the data analyst leads
• Help the leads in root cause analysis. Proactively identify issues and risks, and work with the team for timely resolutions
• Cooperation with other team members to work on solutions on various issues
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities(e. gOUTfront,[email protected],Foreigners Community)and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care with a dedicate helpline for employees, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access toInspiroAudiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations and car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska)
When you join Capgemini, you don’t just start a new job. You become part of something bigger.
We bring together passionate, skilled people, a tech-driven approach to innovation, and a deep commitment to our clients to help organizations unlock the true value of technology.
As a graduate or an experienced professional, you will be working with the world’s leading brands to enhance and transform the way they do business.
We respect your privacy
Data Analyst with Japanese Poland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.